1

"Dude, your sister's friend is hot.... so is your sister." Jungkook said to Taehyung as he sat down next to his best friend.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook. "I will murder you in your sleep if you even think about touching or going near my sister."

Jungkook chuckled. "Calm down... but isn't her friend hot?"

Taehyung sighed and shrugged before looking over at the table his sister was seated at. He looked from his sister to the girl Jungkook and he were talking about.

She was cute from where Taehyung was seated. She had a small round face and long black hair with mint green ends, that she was in the process of brushing behind her ear as she continued to read her book. Taehyung couldn't see her features too well, but her side profile was nice.

Taehyung watched as his sister talked to some of the other girls who were also seated at the table. He sighed and pulled out his lunch. He opened the lunch box without looking at it.

Jungkook snickered. "Nice lunch box, Kim. I didn't know you had such a big crush on me."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at his best friend. Jungkook pointed to the lid of the lunch box that had Jungkook's name written multiple times with hearts around it.

Taehyung groan and closed the lunch box before grabbing it and walking over to his sister. "Jennie!" He shouted.

Jennie stopped talking to her friends to look over at her older brother who was walking towards her and her group of friends.

"Oh my god, your brother is so fucking hot Jennie!" One of the girls said.

"Seriously, I bet he's amazing in bed." Another said.

Jennie scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Um, Ew. Can you guys not?" Jennie looked over at her best friend, the girl whose nose was stuck in a book. She sighed and rolled her eyes before yanking the book from her hands. "Tell them to stop talking about how hot my brother is. You understand, right?" Jennie asked.

The girl looked around before her eyes landed on Taehyung who was standing in front of their table now. She looked him up and down before holding her hand out. "He's okay, nothing to fan-girl over." She said.

Taehyung bit his tongue as he glared at the girl who just called his looks mediocre. Jennie smiled and returned the girl's book. "Thank you! See, this is why you're my best friend!" She said.

Jennie's other friends rolled their eyes. "She literally just started today." One of Jennie's friends sneered.

Taehyung sighed. "Jennie, I accidentally grabbed your lunch box. You'd think you would of gotten a new one by now." Taehyung said with a smirk before he place the lunch box down in front of Jennie.

Jennie blushed and held the lunch box tightly against her heart. "Did-"

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, but can I have my lunch now?"

Jennie groaned "NO! This is a disaster!"

Taehyung sighed and grabbed Jennie's backpack and pulled his lunch box out. "Oh get over it. I'm sure he was flattered." Taehyung said. Jennie pouted up at her older brother. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Remember our rule?"

Jennie sighed and nodded. "No dating each other's friends..."

Taehyung smirked. "It's not a problem for me... no offense ladies." Taehyung patted his sister on top of her head. "Don't take the wrong lunch next time and I won't have to embarrass you."

Jennie pouted more and looked over at Jungkook who was watching the whole exchange from his and Taehyung's table. Taehyung looked at his sister's mysterious new best friend. He scoffed, turned and walked away.