nine

a/n : happy birthday felix and happy late birthday jisung !!!! also this isnt a texting format chapter, sorry !

changbin had sneaked over to felix's house, trying his best to not wake up the australian's parents. at first, he was calm about going to visit; however, after arriving at his home in front of the younger's window, he became incredibly nervous.

the raven haired male tried his best to contain how nervous and worried he truly felt inside. he picked up a small rock he deemed 'perfect' and threw it at the australian's window. a few hours earlier, hyunjin had told changbin what window was felix's, to avoid tossing a rock at the wrong window, resulting in felix's parents or sisters to become confused and calling the cops.

thankfully, the faded orange haired boy opened his window to come face-to-face with the shorter. "what are you doing here-- and how did you get my address ?" he whisper-yelled as he leaned down for changbin to hear, but not enough that he would have the chance of falling.

"i'll explain everything right now, but i need to talk to you, please," the older whisper-yelled back.

felix nodded as he closed his window, put on a sweater and his shoes, and headed down stairs and out his front door. he was anxious in some way, but he couldn't place his finger as to why.

the two decided to be on felix's front porch and talked about everything, they even got to know each other more. time seemed to fly by that night, and neither of the two really cared. at times, both of their phones would buzz with missed calls and texts from each other's friends. both felix and changbin decided to ignore them, though.

a/n

ohmykgnf i finally !! updated !! sorry shbsjsn i just got a lot of shit to do !!

also thank you !! this book reached over 500 reads !! also, my other fic, you're perfect, reached over 200 reads !! thanks love youuuu

thoughts ??