~Morning Routine~

The bright sun shines through the window, illuminating the room. Rosaline yawns, the warmth of the sun tickling her face. As she sits up, she looks down at the sleeping figure next to her.
"She's so peaceful when she sleeps," she thinks, leaning down and kissing Lilac's forehead.

          Rosaline exits the room quietly, going into the kitchen and grabbing the ingredients. She hums along to the music in her head, starting up the stove and grabbing the pan. A few minutes pass and the smell of food awakens the other girl in the house.
"Why are you always up so early," Lilac mumbles drowsily, wrapping her arms around Rosaline's waist.
"Somebody has to get up and make the food, Hun," the curly haired girl hums, continuing to cook.
"But it's so early..."
"It's 9:30, Love." Lilac sighs, yawning. She goes over and grabs herself mug, starting the coffee machine, "Coffee, dear?"
"No thank you," Rosaline sets up the plates, placing the food upon them.

"Aw yeah!! Waffles and hash browns," Lilac cheers, full of energy. Rosaline laughs, sitting down, "You glad you got up now?" Lilac only nods happily, beginning to nom on her food.
"She's always so adorable~," Rosaline, smiles, blushing lightly, "One of the many reasons why I get up early."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!~