~Battle of the Bands Pt: 1~

(This is an Alternate Universe where all the characters are some sort of musician/DJ/Rapper/music artist)

          Tegan holds the flyer up, smirking at Rosaline, "It'll be fun, Roo. C'mon."
"Don't you need a band to join Battle of the Bands," she asked, rolling her eyes. Tegan sighs, placing the flyer down, "Come on! You can't just be a guitarist playing at bars for the rest of your life! Ya gotta let yourself be known!!"
"Nice try, but you know I can't do that," Rosaline defends, "You know how I get with big crowds. Plus, remember what happened last time I tried playing in front of a big crowd?"
"Yeah..." They both sigh. Rosaline thinks. If she does this, she could get bigger, but does she actually want that? She's not good with getting a ton of attention. Heck, she'll get all awkward and stuttery by someone just saying "you're cool".
"Alright... let's see if we can find a way for me to join," she says, standing. Tegan, jumps up, "All right!!! You will not regret this decision, Roo!" He grabs the flyer, his jacket, and keys. Rosaline chuckles at his reaction, grabbing her guitar and hat, walking outside and entering the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~