Britian's got Love

David walked into the Britian's got Talent arena. He was greeted by Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden. "Hello Girls! Is Simon here yet?" He asked them and they shook their heads. "Okay I'll be in my dressing room getting ready." He said as the girls nodded as he left the makeup station.
David went to his room and got ready for night. He put out a nice black suit with a white dress shirt. He got undressed and went to take a shower when he heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" David asked as he covered himself up with his robe.

"It's Simon." Simon said as he waited at the door for an answer. "Come in." David said as he went into the bathroom took off the robe and got into the shower.
Simon walked into the room.

"Where are you David?" He shouted throughout the room. "I'm in the bathroom." David said as he washed his hair with shampoo and conditioner.

"Okay." Simon said as he walked into the bathroom. David rinsed out his hair and started wash his body with a new bottle of rose scented soap.
"What do you need Simon?" He said as he rinsed off the soap before turning the water off. Simon handed David a towel.

"I heard about you and your wife. So I came to check in you."
Simon said as David took the towel.
"Thank you Simon."
David said as he stepped out of the shower drying his hair with the towel. Simon looked at David's naked body before clearing his throat. David blushed bright red in embarrassment as he covered himself with his robe.
"So David I'll leave and let you get ready." Simon said as he left the room and went to his own dressing room to get ready for the show.  David got dressed and headed out to the makeup station and sat in his chair as he got his makeup done. Simon came out in his casual outfit which was a button up shirt with 3 buttons undone and a pair of skinny jeans. Everyone got their makeup done and had a little time to catch up with each other.

"It's starting Come On Judges." Stephan said as he grabbed a mic and introduced the judges into the room. "It's Simon Cowell, David Walliams, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden."

They all came out and waved to everyone as they proceeded to their seats.  A girl shouted "I love you Simon."

"Oh Shut Up." David shouted back at her as Simon looked over at David smirking.

A small girl came onto the stage holding a microphone.

"Hello What's your name?" Simon asked into the mic.

"Aria."

"How old are you Aria?" Amanda asked.

"I'm 16 years old."

"Who have you brought with you?" David asked.

"My mum and my younger brother."

"Ok and what will you be doing for us today?" Simon asked.

"I'll be singing."

"Ok. The stage is yours." Simon said as the girl nodded.

She looked over at Ant and Dec as the iconic duo gave her a thumbs up.

She sang Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift.

~Time Skip To the End of the Song~

She finished and everyone stood up and clapped including Simon and the judges. After everyone was done Simon leaned into the microphone.

"That was a great performance. And great song choice and I think you could win this show with your amazing voice."

"Thank you."

Alesha smiled at the girl.

"I was blown away by all the emotion and beauty of your voice. I  wish it didn't end."

"Thank you."

"I thought it was lovely Aria and if you would like to we could have tea sometime." David said as he smiled and looked at her.

She smiled. "Thank you and I would love to have tea with you David. And we can talk about Simon as much as you want. "

Simon frowned as Alesha and Amanda started dying with laughter.

"I would love that." David said smiling. "I like this girl."

"Okay let's vote. Amanda." Simon said.
"It's a Yes."
"Alesha?"
"It's a Yes."
"David?"
"Of course I'm gonna say Yes." David Exclaimed.

"Congratulations You got 4 Yes'."
"Oh my God thank you!" She said as her mother ran over and hugged her.

"See you in the next round." Then she and her mother left the stage.

A couple more hours of auditioning went by with a mix of good and bad acts. They judged honestly until the end of the day. When the day was over and the judges went backstage to find the first girl that auditioned Aria talking to Stephen.