the surprise

Milo's pov it was finally night I can finally give maji her surprise she looks so beautiful in the Moonlight she was so clueless where we were going and she kept on asking questions I took her to the Hollywood sign like they do in movies she was speechless the stars are so beautiful but she was more beautiful maji pov I kept on asking questions of where we're going then he finally took me to the Hollywood sign it was so beautiful he looked at me and said your so beautiful we look at each other and was about to kiss then I said I can't why not because I do have secrets and it will scare you off no it won't Milo said yes it will I started crying what is it he said I have seizures I didn't want to tell you cuz every time I tell someone they leave or treat me differently and I didn't want that coming from you he cupped my cheek and wiped away my tears and said I will never leave you and he kissed me and it was a passionate kiss I didn't know what happened me and milo start losing control I went down to the ground and I took his jacket off and he Layed Me Down started kissing me all over I was out of breath I could tell so was he Milo's pov me and Maddie were about to go into a kiss then she told me her Secret told her I would never leave her and then I don't know what happened I started to kiss it when I got passionate I laid her down to the ground and she took off the jacket I gave her I was kissing her all over her body I was out of breath I looked at her and saw how beautiful she was I start kissing her again I started lifting up her shirt then she stopped me she said it was wrong she said you have a girlfriend and I'm guessing you don't have protection she said your right I'm sorry it's ok we were walking back to the hotel when something caught Majesty's eye tickets to a ball she said that she always wanted to go to one so I asked her if she would like to go with the ball with me on the last day of course she said yes we went back to our hotel and she slept on the bed while I slept on the floor I couldn't stop with thinking what just happened but I had to make it right I had to break up with holiday maji pov I couldn't stop thinking of what just happened but I new he had to make it right he had to break up with his girlfriend.