Dance Battle

The next morning, Teri woke up with a smile on her face. She could not stop thinking about the night before. She couldn't stop the small giggle that escaped her lips. Raymano was getting curious about his friend's behavior, and he was determined to figure out what's going on. While the heifer was out in the field, the parrot flew over to her and landed on her shoulder. "Alright chica, what happened?" he asked her. Teri looks at him and said "what do you mean?" "Oh, c'mon, you now what I mean. What happened last night that made you all happy and giggly?" She blushes, thinking about the kiss. Raymano, however, got a different idea. "Did you and Ferdinand....?" he was about to say, but she stopped him. "Oh, no, no, no. It was nothing like that" she said, shaking her head and blushing immensely. "Well, what happened then?" he asked once again. Meanwhile, El Primero looks down at Teri as he stood over at the balcony. His face full of puzzlement. Moreno comes into the room and stands next to the bullfighter. "You wanted to talk to me?" he said. "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about that cow you have" he said. Moreno looks at him, then at Teri, and back to him again. "You mean Terisa. What about her?" "I couldn't help but noticed she isn't in a dairy farm" "Well, I tried to put her in one, but she refused to coop with the other cows. Also she even tried to-" Before Moreno can finish, El Primero held his hand up, silencing him. "Moreno, to me it seems like she has no purpose here at the ranch" he said. Moreno was about to say something, but the bullfighter continued. "And if she has no purpose here, then there's no reason why she should be here". "That's not entirely true, sir. Terisa is a sweet cow, and she is very important to me" Moreno explained. "Really? How important?" El Primero asked. The owner was going to say something, but couldn't find the words to say. "That's what I expected. You're going to have to do something with her soon, because who knows how long that cow is going to last" the bullfighter said as he left the room, leaving him to contemplate his thoughts. Moreno looks back at Teri, and a deep sigh escapes his lips, not knowing what to do now. 

"Did you seriously do that?" Raymano said, very surprised. Teri explained to the bird what happened the night before, and now he is full of questions. "Wait, so he manage to get you out of that field? Without so much as a deal or a bribe or something?" "No, he didn't do those things. He didn't offer me a lot of juicy red apples if I moved from that spot, unlike someone" she said while giving him a look. He smiles sheepishly as he said "I was only trying to help out" The cow smiled softly at him and said "I know, and I thank you for it" "Hey, what are friends for, right?" Then, there conversation was interrupted when they heard the mocking laughter of the horses, Hans, Greta and Klaus. "What now?" Teri asked in wonder. She looks behind and sees them chatting with Lupe and Ferdinand. Curious, she goes over to the small paster and goes up to them. "What's going on here?" she asked. "Oh, mister stinky bull here thinks he can dance" said Hans. "But he can't because of those stubby legs" said Klaus. All three of the horses laughed. "Excuse me?" she said, very offended. Lupe glares at them and said "go eat a schnitzel, you pasty face gluestick!" "It's okay, girls, they're right. I mean, how could a big, clumsy bull ever do something like this" Ferdinand said to them. With that being said, he taps his hooves to the ground, showing the horses what he's got. Teri and Lupe were very astonished by what they saw. After he was finished, he glances at the cow and sees an impressed look on her face. "That was really amazing, Ferd" she complimented. He smiles and hears the goat cheer "woo, check out my boy, cuttin a rug!" "You call zhat dancing? Hah, nein, zhis is dancing(I'm sorry if I'm not with German talk)" Greta said to him. Then, the three horses did their own dance, by clapping their hooves and such. "Three against one is hardly fair" Angus said, joining in. He asks Lupe to get him some pipes, which she gladly did. Once the pipes played, Angus did the Scottish jig. When the dance was over, he looks at them and said "well put that in your kilts and smokets!(is that what he said?)" "Don't celebrate yet, you rumproasts. Try zhis" said Greta. Then, the horses did a sideways trot, some jumping, and a little bit of ballet, leaving them stunned.