Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

   "AH!" I screamed, almost falling out of the bed. There was a man in the corner of the room. He had long black hair and weird bandage like things around his neck like a scarf. Not to mention that he was in a huge yellow sleeping bag.

   "Theres know need to scream. Geez..." the man said sleepily.

   "W-who are you? Why am I here?" I asked with fear hitting me like a truck.

   "What do you me- oh... You don't remember anything, do you?" The black haired man questioned.

   "R-remember what? Who are you?" I screamed at the stranger (or so I thought). The man sighed and finally crawled out of his yellow cacoon. Rubbing his head, he calmly introduced himself.

   "I'm Mr. Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. And you are (Y/N), a student at UA, class 1-A. In this world, people have superpowers called quirks. Your quirk is called 'time warp', it allows you to speed up, slow down, stop, and even turn back time." You were completely shocked. 'Quirks? Time warp? UA? What in the world?' All sorts of questions rushed thru my mind.

   "Anyways, I'll seened a friend of yours to bring you to your dorm room." Aizawa said as he began to walk out of the room. 'Slow down time...' I thought. Looking around the room, I saw a pen on the table beside me. Slowly I picked it up and lifted it up in front of me.

   "Ok..." I droped the pen. "Stop!" I yelled, closing my eyes. I waited for a few seconds, but didn't hear the pen fall. I opened my eyes to see a small (F/C) clock infront of me, the clock not ticking and the pen floating in mid air. "Wow!" I said grabbing the pen, the clock disappearing.

   "Cool, huh?" A voice said from the doorway.