Chapter 1

Italics are the parts of her story

"CHARGE"screamed captain fleet as he led his men to battle on horse back neither one of his soldiers were dismayed they were going to fight for the crown of deltoris; the eagle flew above them kawing at their opponents as if they were prey as they came floss to their enemies they rounded in the noble men on horse back at the front got their spears at the ready the centuars behind them with there long arrows pointing in the direction of the Minotaurs came bounding behind them.

Eden loved to write, she imagined herself being the maiden in her stories, but no not the maidens that got saved the type of maidens who saved them selves. She turned around and looked in the mirror her shinning auburn errant curls that laid limply on her shoulders she stood up and walked over too her desk and grabbed her laptop then she turned and hopped onto her bed and lied on her stomach.

As the battle commenced Juniper the queen of deltoris sat on her silver chariot observing the fight at the far end of the plain there was Ophelia the queen of Ysordia. Juniper and Ophelia are sisters but after Ophelia realised juniper would be taking the crown of deltoris she fled the country and set up a army and then she created her o country.

"Eden switch off your laptop and go to bed"shouted Eden's mum from downstairs she rolled her eyes and grunted then she stood up and switched her laptop off and shut her bedroom door, then she walked through to her bathroom and did her teeth once she'd finished that she stumbled into her bed and switched her lamp off. Soon her eye lids were closing and she was drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

The cold air hit her skin making her shiver in shock she slowly opened her eyes the sight she saw next took her breathe away.