Author's Note

Author's note

Hello readers so here is another hindi poem for you guys. This poem is inspired by Riya2711's book Dil-E-Nadaan. a book you guys should read.

So this poem is not complete, at least in my view. So I need your help, I don't know how to end it, if any of you can help i will be really grateful.

What you guys need to do is read the poem and whatever ending you guys think is right just write it in the comment box. i don't promise to choose your lines but whatever lines connect to my heart i will use.

Also another favour i need to ask is that please share my poems to your friends who are able to read Hindi I know many Indians on wattpad don't like to read hindi and one who do don't know if they can find hindi work on wattpad. please share because that way you will help both me and that person who would love to read hindi.

Thanks for the patience I know not many like reading author's note (including me), so thank you So much.

Now Enjoy

P.S- Don't forget to vote and comment :)

I have a news for you guys.
I have started a new group on Facebook by the name 'Wattpad Hindi'
The group is created to help wattpad hindi writers to promote their work and to make it easy for readers to know what good work they can find on Wattpad.
If you are interested in finding more hindi work or promoting your work then please join me here.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1669887633231057

You can copy paste this link in your browser or can search for the group on Facebook :)

Thank you for your patience :)

Kanchan Mehta :)

दिल-ऐ-नादांजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें