AYE YO!!!

Hey y'all!! 

I'm back! I'm still alive, and still super irrelevant. Now I'mma tell you a few things as to why I've been so inactive.

I've recently had a change in my epilepsy medications which has damaged my eyes a lot and I've been struggling with a lot of things at school because there's this *lovely* teacher called mrs james that's bullied me constantly for the last 3 or so years, and so I did what I do best- I wrote a note to her on a desk, and got removed from her form class, and then after writing her another note, I got removed from her Agribusiness (basically just cows and money) class, so I've been in a fair bit of trouble for that. 

However, that whole situation has triggered my anxiety and depression, and because of the extent of the depression I'm now an anorexic, so that kinda sucks. I've gone from a BMI of like 30 to 18 in like 8 months, so I'm on anorexia watch at school, which means if I get any thinner I'm going to be admitted to hospital, so yay.

But I'm kinda back in the mindstate of writing again, hence why I published the first part of 'Marks and Bruises, with Scars from Cars', which is just the typed and published version of what I've written in my writing book, and it's just my honest thoughts in a story kind of thing. Please comment what you think about it as you read it, I like knowing what you guys think. 

And 'Savannah's Diary' is going to be renamed as either 'The Journal' or 'Her Memoirs', please comment and vote what you think is better

So like, bye for now I guess, and I'll try to publish more often :3