THE PHONE LOVER

This is the girl named AMELIA and she loves her phone very much that she wouldn't leave it for a second. She goes to St Hilldas.

She was going to school one day, on a dark cloudy morning.
She was on her phone texting her boyfriend Michael who went to York Castle high school. She was their texting when the bus arrived at her school gate.

She was so focused in the phone that everyone else came  of the bus left her. The bus drove away on to the other road that was far from her school. After awhile she came of her phone and realized that she had passed her school long time ago. She was so puzzled and couldn't believe what happened.

She told the bus driver to stop the bus very quickly. The bus stop and she came off it and said to herself saying that this must be a 2hr walk now and I'm going to miss two sessions. On her way walking, the heavy rain came down like a flood. She was all wet up and messy with muddy water flying all over her clothes.

By the time she reached in the school yard it was lunch time and everyone nearby and far was starring at her very hard that they even have to rub their eyes. She was so embarrassed at the crowd looking at her.

She went to the office to get permission from the principal to go home. She said it was the worst day of her entire life and nothing like this had never happened to her before.

Thank u for reading my story I'm waiting for comments see yah.