Chapter 1

word count 837

Lily's Pov

I was walking home alone from school when a car drove by me and stopped and backed up I kept walking not wanting to talk to the driver. the driver rolled down the window trying to talk get my attention. I wasn't giving him the time of day. He wouldn't stop so, finally, I snapped " Can I help you?"

"yes you can I lost my wolf-dog he is pure black with a white diamond-shaped spot on his fur have you seen him?" he asked cautiously, almost nervously. he was an older guy. he looked around 40, but I know he didn't belong in this neighborhood. I have never seen him before and there were no houses for sale or no one moved in recently. It took me a minute but I realized he described my wolf.

"No, I haven't. I have to get home. Good-bye. " I said while turning on my heel and begin walking in the direction of my house. I hear the man get out of the car I started to run I needed to getaway. He grabs me by my hair and shoves a needle into my arm. It was wolfsbane, a deadly poison, I feel it coursing through my body feeling it slowly shutting it down. Before I blacked out I feel him throw me over his shoulder.

When I wake up I feel myself moving as if I'm in a car. I decide to keep my eyes closed and pretend I'm sleeping. a little while later I feel the car stop and hear the man get out of the car. He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. I keep my eyes closed pretending to sleep. I feel him put me on the floor and put something cold on my leg. When I hear the door close, I open my eyes. I look down and see a chain around my ankle. I get up and observe the room its cold and smells like blood. There is a small bed in one corner of the room and on the other there are a ton of torture equipment. they are full of a red liquid, I know its blood lets hope he doesn't use them on me.

I start to hear talking outside the door. they open the door and two guys come in the room I'm in and say "we are here to get answers." I give them a confused look.

"Answers about what." I still have a confused look on my face

"Why you're on pack land. We don't have a record of you passing through." one of the men says to me.

" Oh, I didn't realize it was pack land. I'm sorry. I just ran and ran until I got here." my reaction was genuine I really didn't know it was pack land.

They see me look down and they realize I am serious, and one of them sighs and says "I understand the struggle of being a rogue. what made you be a rogue?"

"My parents didn't think I was alpha material. they were going to kill me so, I ran," I stated still looking down. I glance at the two men and they look at me with empathy. I feel another presence in the room, the authority from the presence is overwhelming. My head shoots up and the other two men have moved to stand by the sides of the door and, in the doorway is a refined, god-like man as we look at each other, it is like the world stops and we are the only two people in the world. He has black hair, hazel eyes that pierce into my soul, he is wearing a dress shirt and a tie with slack. I can tell he is the alpha of the pack. The two men who are by the door look at each other with confused looks and leave, leaving me with the man.

He looks down slowly observing my body and sees the chain around my ankle. His eyes back to the green grew to love. He takes a key out of his pocket and starts to walk over to me. He goes to grab my ankle. When his hand touches it, I flinch away from him, making him frown. He unlocks the chain and he motions for me to follow I go to step and fall. He quickly catches me and carries me upstairs he looks at me and asks "What's your name sweetheart."

"M-My n-name is L-Lily" I stutter and looking at him and he frowns. "what's yours"

"Benjamin," he says confidently. he brings me into a room and he lays me down on the bed.  "how about you take a nap and I will cook you some food and get the pack doctor to look at your foot."

"Alright." I stay there waiting for the pack doctor. I lay down and elevate my ankle. While waiting I crashed. 

an 

sorry I posted an incomplete chapter.