Chapter two-teenage

So it has began, Alpha has turn into a teenager,and the very first day of may his father has come from the hunt and when he came back he said to his son(Alpha)"its time for you to train"his father said "ok!" Alpha replied "I'll meet you in the mountain ok".

So when they were in the mountain all alpha saw was only pup wolves and he's the only one who is the oldest and their he saw his father the leader of the pack

"father why am i the only older one here in the mountain?" Alpha said "why did you ask? Well its because when you were a little pup you were to weak to train so I decided to train you when you are at a teenage state because I thought that your gonna ba stronger,and I was right!"

Alpha was shock and a little embarassed because he was the son of the alpha and he is next to lead the pack, so he just went with the flow.
"Father where will i train?" Alpha asked "here,where all the pups will" his father said "What!" Alpha said madly infront of his father,and then alpha said to himself "keep it calm alpha,keep it calm".

His father was shocked that alpha shouted at him"Well if you don'y whant to train right now with the pups you can train tommorow without the p-" alpha stoped what his father is about to say and he said that "Its ok,I can train with the pups" alpha said to his father calmly.

And after 7 years of training Alpha was a little ready to become the next leader of the pack,"Father Im not sure if  Im ready to become the next leader......." alpha said so to his father with a soft voice "You will be ready,I now it,tommorow the pack will test you,you will hunt to survive you will last atleast 3 days at the forest"

A/N
SO GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE CHPTER TWOOOOOO AND IF THERE IS ANY WRONG WORD PLS LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM A FILIPINO,ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE IT SEE YOU AT CHAPTER 3😀😁