Prince and Princess

The Prince stumbles through his young years bumping his head on every corner possible. He reaches the age of 15 and while all of this chaos is going on in his life, spinning out of control. A chocolate Goddess catches his (soul) attention. She was so shy and isolated. He thinks she is just a quiet and reserved woman. What he does not see is the pain behind her eyes. Hurt from friends and family. A test he will not be ready for. If he would have studied more about her subject he might have passed. He begins to gravitate towards her like a moth to a flame. He makes it his mission to pursue her religously. She turns him down but cant hide the connection she felt from him and he could not stop thinking about her. For him, it was though time stood still when she was around him. As the friendship grows he does not understand that he knows nothing about keeping a serious relationship and that she has been horried by relationships rom past experiences. But love is blind as we all know. Everyone on the outside was all like "Goals" and screaming "Yall so cute!!" but in all honesty, they didnt know what they were doing. There was no plan, no blueprint, they were just doing what came natural. She was his strenth and also his weakness and the same vice versa. Oh and when this young God and young Godess made love is was like life was in her left thigh and death was in her right thigh. Her pussy was like...like...how heroin. But tasted like warm red velvet cake and vanilla ice cream No matter how many times they climaxed they always found themselves running back to each other in soulful love. Ass was like a beanbag lol. Her beautiful face made angels cry. God really took his time on this one. Her smile took all ruggedness away from his heart. She hated her feautures but her imperfections were perfect for him. Everything he prayed for. He was an untold King named Tookah and she was an untold Queen named Peaches. Love was never a question. But this love was to be tested not to be complacent. 

M×L

-Still inlove