water

the next time minho felt jisung's soft lips against his own had been their last time as one before jisung had to stay in the hospital. they had been showering together - jisung being exhausted from the sickness and minho from his work, but that had been brushed aside as minho had felt the younger's slender fingers run across his body, touching the skin softly. that had gone on for a while; in the end, minho had his arms up the wall to keep himself steady, jisung's chest pressed against his back; slow, filled with love thrusts making minho's body shake from the adoration he felt towards jisung and how unfair it was that the younger had gotten sick. jisung had gently nibbled on minho's ear, hands roaming around the older's beautiful body, both of them sweaty despite the water from the shower. minho had rested his forehead on the wall, gasping at the feeling of him and jisung together. finally, panting, minho had collapsed on the bathroom's floor, letting jisung gently run the soap against the older's body and rubbing the shampoo in his dark hair. he had almost fallen asleep - almost. he had been awake enough to see jisung's soft smile through his eyelashes and feel him scoot closer, stopping the shower and placing his arm on minho's waist.

the kiss had tasted like hot water and sweat, their lips molding together slowly, softly, as they let themselves forget - at least for a while - the fact that jisung was not okay.