~ Chapter 1 ~Lyrics

"Can I have my chemistry book back, Jacob? Please?" Marinette said as she went to reach for her book. Jacob was only teasing, then she saw him run away.

"Jacob!" Marinette screamed. "I need that for my next class!"

"Come get it!" Jacob responded. There were only a few more minutes till it was her next period. Jacob can run for as long as a cheetah if he wanted to. His classes were done for the day. It was the last period anyway.

~Ring~

That was the warning bell, she thought. "Jacob come on, I need it! I'm going to be late!" Marinette exclaimed. "Nevermind I need to go bye!"

"Bye Mari!" Jacob yelled." I'll see you at home ok?!"This was her last period and she had to babysit a little girl named Manon. she was a big handful so she usually needed 2 people to take care of her.

"sure, I have babysitting anyway." She said running while still looking back.

~crash~

"Hey watch where you're going," Adrien said as he picked up his books. Adrien didn't like Marinette, she was mostly known for her smartness and clumsiness. Adrien never saw her besides the hallway. he was a loner, he had friends but some are in different classes besides Nino.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help you," Marinette said as she picked up a book and sees lyrics inside it. "Woah, these are some amazing song lyrics, did you make them?"

" None of your business," Adrien said.

Jeez ok fine whatever. Marinette left for class leaving Adrien alone. "What's with that girl anyway?" Adrien questioned.

~in class~

Ok class, today we aren't goin to be doing science, Mayor Bourgeois wants all of Françoise Dupont High School to create a solution for a problem that the city has. For example, the pollution, or traffic, etc. everyone will be paired up, Chloè and Kim, Ivan and Mylene, Nino and Alya, Marinette and Adrien, Rose And Juleka, Alix And Nathaniel, Max and Sabrina. Did I miss anyone? No, ok everyone find your partners.
Marinette didn't trust Adrien, especially when they had to do a project together. She walked all the way to the back where Adrien sat. As Marinette got there, she tapped on Adrien's headphones, signaling him that she was there.
"What?" Adrien said annoyed. "Oh it's you."
"What is that supposed to mean." Marinette questioned.
"What do you want Princess?" Adrien said.
"For your information, my name is marinette and we are partners for the school project."
"What is it?" Adrien asked.
"You weren't listening?!" Marinette screamed just high enough for the class to hear. Once she screamed the whole class looked at her making her blush and cover her face in imbarassment.
"Why don't you yell it out to the whole world to won't yah." Adrien whispered angrily.
I'm sorry.Marinette said as everyone continued to discuss there part of the project. She put her hands down and told him the information about the project.
" Hey princess I'm thinking of sending Paris' trash to space making the city clean. Adrien said in excitement.
"No stu- No that's not a very good idea, that will make the rest of the entire Earth filthy."
" Fine then what do you purpose?" Adrien said with an attitude.

"solar power." Marinette said

"What about it?" Adrien said with impatience.

" There can be solar powered street lights, I mean it has a better possibility then whatever Chloe has." Adrien agreed and they started on the project.They worked until the end of the of the period.

~ ring ~

"So do you want to continue to work at you place?" Marinette asked.
"That's not a good idea. How about we go somewhere else." Adrien suggested.
"Um well there is a boba shop a few a streets down from here, is that ok?" Marinette asked.
"Umm yah sure, let me just get my stuff from my locker."
As they separated Alya visited Marinette at her locker.
"Who's that you were talking to huh?" Alya teased.
"Just my partner that's all." Marinette relies as she continued to take her stuff out.

"Sure