7~

Yoongi's Pov

I woke up with a bigger headache. It was the worst one yet.

I wasn't home tho. I was... no, it can't be. I am in old masters basement. This is the place where my v-card got tooken by a hybrid in heat.

My old master used me for money. I helped hybrids in heat, but they didn't help me with mine.

I have to get out of here, but how?!
It was really dark so I couldn't see anything. Like literally nothing.

Oh please someone HELPP!

"Oh you woke up.." a familiar voice said. The lights suddenly turn on.

"Chanyeol..." I said in a deep voice as I saw the tall figure that looked like yoda.

"Yes, yes did you miss me? I decided to
Catnap you again because I want more money!"

"You will help people with their heat"

'N-no not again! Please no!'

SOMEONE SAVE ME PLEASE!

Miyoung's Pov

Yoongi is gone for like 8 hours and no sign of him. I already called the police, but they only find some fur of yoongi and a other hybrid.

"Officer kim, any sign yet?!" I shake his hand desperately shaking a little.

"Miss, we got a hint. the fur is bunny fur and there are only a few bunnies in this town. So that means it'll be easier to find your hybrid."

"Oh thank you!"

"Your welcome and call me taehyung."

"Ne!" I hugged him. After i realized what I just did I back away from him scratching my neck shyly.

"S-sorry.."

"No it's okay, i luh hugs! My dog hoseok does that to me all the time." He started blabbering about his hybrid.

And surprisingly we became friends after that long talk.

He said he has one older brother namjoon. is always so cheerful?

After we bid goodbye I went home.
I looked at yoongi's door and it said. "Do not disturb Sleeping lion!"

I chuckled, he must've written that. *sighs* Yoongi, I miss you soo much. Please taehyung-ah, find my mate.

(I had to cringe soo much.)

But what if taehyung never finds suga anymore? I should've mate with him.

Because in the book i read a few chapters ago
It said.

"if you mate with your soulmate you'll be able to mind link with him/her."

"It's all my fault, I should've let him ra-RIIINNGGG" I got cut of by my phone.

"Taehyung"

I quickly punched "accept" and pressed my phone against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Miyoung, your hybrid... he is in a place where he will never ever escape... I'm sorry, but There is only 14% chance that we could steal him back without them noticing."

(omg I was editing and I was like "i didn't write dat)

After he said that I broke down crying.

"Miyoung?! Areyou all right? I'm coming over."

N- beep, beep, beep-" I sighed and waited till he comes.

Yoongi's Pov

"Hey! Psst! Yoonji or whatever your name is. I am your savior and I've been here for two months, I've been planning an escape, but I needed backup so I catnapped you even though my master wanted his bodyguard to do it." i heard someone whisper to me.

"Miyoung? Are you that?" I open my eyes and tried kissing the figure in front of me.

After I came to my sense I said.

"Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing in front of me?"

"I'm here to save you." He rolled his eyes.

"Here take this, it makes you invisible for 1 hour. I stole it from his office."
I took the pill from his hand and swallowed it down.

"What now? We are still stuck in cages." I rolled my eyes.

"Just wait someone will come in."

We waited for 15 min and a really buff man came in.

"Master! The bunny and the cat escaped!" He said as he opend my cage and the bunny's whom I still don't know the name. All he said was "I am your savior."

My savior kicked the buff man's face really hard knocking him out. He took my arm and we raced through the whole building.

"There! There they are! Get them!!" Chanyeol yells at his bodyguards.

The all took baseball bats and started running after us. Me and bunny separated and I ran in the kitchen.

"Come back here you filthy rat!" The man shouts. He finally grabbed my leg and pulled me backwards.

He hit me with his bat two times, but I still didn't give up.

I shifted into my cat and ran upstairs.

I met black bunny and it gave me a sign to follow him. He jumped out of the window And safely landed on a pillow.

Now it was my turn to jump.... you can do this yoongi!

I took a deep breath and jumped. I believe I can fly~!

My collar started vibrating making me scream out of to much pleasure.

"There he is!" A man pointed at me.

The bunny shifted back to human form and so do I.

Suddenly I heard someone getting choked.

"Say goodbye to your friend, yoongi." I heard a voice behind me say. I carefully turned around and see bunny getting choked by yoda.

Suddenly I see blue and red light shining at chanyeol.

"Hands up now!" (All my ladies! Put your hands up! Now scream! Okay I'm out!)

One police officer said. Chanyeol chuckled and his grip tightened around bunny's neck.

"Never."

Chanyeol took out his knife and aimed for my chest.

"NO!" I heard a female voice scream. I suddenly smell this nature perfume.

And the only one I know who uses that perfume is....miyoung.

"I love you..." she weakly said before collapsing on the floor.

"NOOO! I took the knife out if her and ran towards Chanyeol and stabbed his arm, feet and chest multiple times.

"I deserve this." He smirked and slowly closed his eyes. This fucking psychopath.!

The Ambulance came and broght me inside with coconut head and miyoung.

I Hope she will be okay.

TBC