Sunflower field

The sun beat down on Lana skin making it tingle with a mixture of happiness and warmth. The rim of her sun hat was just long enough to cast a classful shadow onto her nose, but left her lips exposed to the heavenly rays of sunlight which she had positively missed. As she walked under the gentle swaying of the trees that hung over her like a natural balcony, she gently hummed. The mosaic of shadows that had been cast by the green leaves above Lana framed her bare shoulders and arms in such a way that she too looked like a piece of the art work. The gentle, yet cooling breeze threaded elegantly through her hair.
She continued to walk. Suddenly coming across rows and rows of yellow, orange and browns. Sunflowers. Shrugging her backpack off, she unzipped it with her clammy fingers, pulling out an ice-cold water bottle.
"Care to give me a sip?"
She jumped at the sudden voice, wide eyes followed the source of the voice to see a boy, arms full of cut sunflowers which almost framed his freckled face.
"Erm-yeah, sure." Lana stuttered out as she hadn't mentally prepared herself to have a conversation. The boy took the bottle, obviously as thirsty he emptied almost most of the bottle. He looked at her staring at him, deciding he should describe why he was in the middle in the field.
"I work here. This is my farm...well, my dad's farm." The boy shrugged and sat down next to Lana, handing her the empty water bottle.
"Thanks for the water, I'm Noah." She stared at him for a moment.
"Lana, my name's Lana."
"Nice to meet you, would you like to have some tea or lemonade? My house is just over there." He pointed over to a mahogany wooden cottage that was only a short walk away.
" No, it's fine I should be going home now anyway besides, I don't even know you. Stranger danger..." She nervously said taking two steps back.
" Technically, not strangers because we know eachothers names."