Felt

[Phil's POV]

Smiley's...hugging me? Whoa, that's new. After all I did to her she, hugs me? I gently place my arms around her to reply. I smile, for real.. Not like that fake smile I've been putting on for years, but.. a real smile..
I slowly grasp away from the hug, and she does too. "Thank you." she says, I look at her with confusion. "For what?"
"For being my friend."

I blankly stare at her, she.. really thinks.. I'm a real friend...?
I get caught off my thoughts as I felt a soft tap on my shoulder..

"Phil, bud. C-Can we talk?" Phred asked as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sure.." I said as I walked with him away from Zack and Smiley
"So.. What's up-"
"What happened."
"Huh??"
"What happened up there."
"Well..."

I started to explain everything that happened to Phred, honestly... It was frightening that I had to experience near death. And that Quiz sacrificed himself for me... Huh...?

"Phil? Are you crying?"
"What..?" I shook the thoughts out of my head, as I realize as I was crying the whole time..
"Ah, sorry dude.. I just... got caught on the moment." I say as I wipe off the tears that were forming.
"Uhm, not to be rude guys, it's getting dark.." Zack said as he points at the setting yellow star.
"Well, you could stay in with me. I don't think your parents, er, all our parents know that we went on an alien invasion." I shrugged

So we just went to my house, I mean like, time and space has been PAUSED FOR LIKE, WHAT A YEAR? A MONTH? Like why. WHY. Walking to my house didn't take long enough, it was just near the school, I stared blankly at the dark emerald door that stood before me.

So I knocked on the door and didn't hear a word, so I knocked again, no sound,"Uhm... Mom.. ?", no reply, "Dad..?", silence once again. Stress got to me so I kicked the door down, annnnddddd I'll probably get grounded for that, oof..

"Dude?! Why'd ya do that?!" Phred said as he tries to fix the door, but fails badly. I frantically ran around my house looking and searching for my family... None of them are here.

"No response either.." Smiley said as she puts down her phons, she must've called her parents, but I guess they're gone too.

"Same here.." Zack said as he tried to contact them but it seems like it's not in range.

"So..what do we do..?" asked Phred as he looked around my living room.

"Let's.. stay here, so we can wait.. Oh! Anyone hungry?" I asked since, well, I haven't eaten in awhile.

"I could eat"
"Same!"
"I want fOOD"

I chuckle at their thirst for food, so I sent them up to my room. There's nothing personal up there anyway, just some comic books, school books, notepads, and other stuff.

My parents taught me how to cook when I was like, 5. Yeah, well that's because they're professionals when it comes to food. So even a 10 year old kid like me, I could whip up a dish like sushi.

Since they're my friends, of course I know their personal favorites. Smiley likes ramen, Phred likes beef steak, while Zack likes a simple omelet. While I'm more of a spaghetti kind of guy.

I took off my light green apron from the hanger and wore it, and start turning on the stove. Time to cook some dishes.

(3rd POV)

While Phil was busy cooking for his friends, the others were busy snooping through his room.

"Pfft, what does he read?" Phred says as he reads some of Phil's comic books.
"Wow, I never knew Phil knew all these recipes.." Smiley said as she reads through his notepads filled with foreign recipes, that he personally wrote, while Zack was trying to solve a math equation he didn't understand in one of their school's textbooks.
"Uhm, hey guys." Phil said as he handed over their dishes, "I rushed sorry."

"Eyyyyyy you cooked my omelet the way I like it." Zack said as he scooped the piece of egg in his mouth, as he did, the fire started to act calmly on his head.

"Wowie, you made this?!" Smiley said as she slurps up the noodles using her chopsticks.

Phred just quietly ate his steak in peace, without saying a word but he just gave a simple thumbs up.

As Phil swirled the spaghetti onto his fork, a rumbling sound emitted above their heads.

"You can't hide from us any longer,
d e a r f r i e n d s ."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
To be continued

So heyo, here's the NEW version of chapter One, hope ya'll like.
Most heartbreaking moment here:
Phil never got to taste his spaghetti sad :'(
Anyhoo, bai~^

-19