002.

Finn

After last period I got to spend time with Millie at lunch until her friends came and I immediately left them.

"I'll see you later." I said to her and walked over to Noah. "Hey Noah."

"Hey Finn. Who was you sat with?" He asked, looking over at the next table.

"Millie. I had a class with her. It's not important." I told and started to eat my food.

"She's cute. For you." He says. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You and her would look cute together. That's all I'm saying." Noah said and continued to eat his lunch. Really? If Noah sees it maybe it can happen.

-

Last period till home time and I had two goofy kids in there who would get attention most the time by sticking their hands up and answering the questions. I would sit at the back to myself and Noah turns up and sits at the desk beside me.

"Hey Finn. What lesson is this?" He asks.

"Biology. It's boring." I told Noah. He laughed and I laughed along with him.

"Wolfhard! Schnapps! Please pay attention." The teacher told us. We apologised and focused. I looked over and saw Millie sat there looking, focusing. She's so beautiful. Why can't I talk to her? Be straight with her. It's only the first day of school. I can take my time.

-

After the bell rang we raced out and went home. I walked with Noah and we met these two goofballs in class.

"Hey guys. Are you up to anything after school?" I ask them both. The curly haired one looked to his friend and back to me.

"Not that we know of." He answered.

"Would you guys like to hang out with us?" Noah asked.

"Sure." The dark coloured skin kid said.

"My name is Noah Schnapps." Noah introduced.

"My name is Caleb McLaughlin and this is Gaten Matarazzo." They introduced.

"My name is Finn Wolfhard." I introduced as well.

"Well that sorts it. Let's go hang out." Noah said and rushed off with Caleb and Gaten. I stayed behind and watched. I look back at the school and didn't see Millie come out. I look outside and saw her getting into someone's car and driving off. I wish I could talk to her. I really want to be with her.