A call to the lost

We all feel loss, grief, depression, sadness at one point or another.  The pain of losing someone close to us, someone we love, whether it be our spouse, best friend, sibling, cousins, parents, grandparents, pets, we all feel some sort of loss. Some of us take the pain in strides, others in self-destructive ways and some with sharp blades or close to empty bottles in our hands. 

Some of us become so consumed in our grief and pain it drives us to a type of madness, images of sharp flashing blades cross our mind a few times a day or a thousand a times a night. Those pill bottles sitting in the bathroom cupboard so many ways to end the madness. 

Stop right there. The madness wouldn't end it just be passed to another all the hurt and pain you feel you would only pass on to someone else you love. It is never easy and never fair, but every life should be lived to the last possible breath. 

You are not alone. Step down from the ledge, put the pills away, through the bottle down and the knife away, step out, get away from any harm you can do and know your not the only one who feels lost.

This is an anthem for the lost and the lonely, the forgotten and the anxious, the depressed and afraid. You are not alone. Even if it feels no one is truly there you have to stand up and keep fighting. If you can't do it for yourself then do it for the little angel in your life, do it for the one you lost. Keep fighting in their name. Let their legacy live on day by day.  Giving up is not an option, you are allowed to fall down and break and its okay to not be ok, but never ever is giving up an option.

You need to keep fighting

You Have to.