Chapter 0.

((a/n: Its been super long since I've written anything on here. So I decided to just write something short and a bit random and upload it. hope you have a good read.))

I count the seconds and close my eyes as I fall into a land without time. Here the present, past and future are one and it's a nightmare of a fantasy.

Moving through this world is like waltzing barefooted on roses,

crushing silky petals beneath your toes is... great! and the sweet fragrance rises with the smell of earth and blood as the thorns dig into warm flesh.

Inebriated.

The pleasure and pain in coalescence.

In this world without time the hands of the clock can't hold me down, numbers are lost and value is forgotten. Because nothing can be counted without hands pointing.

Everything is still yet still in motion and the freedom flows through veins like a poisonous love potion; paralysingly energising. The elation is ground breaking yet the numbness all encompassing.

Here religion is absent, because the goddess called time whom other worlds worship has no shrine and has never once been mentioned. Existence is seamless and change is elusive, because it's repetitive and in a way, the same.

The things you saw and the things you see you may find hard to distinguish because there is no 'was' and 'will be', everything just 'is'.

In this world of wisdom and madness, true freedom exists and I am bound to it.

I am free.

I am free.

I am happy, content, at peace.

This land without time I resided in where memories are images on replay.

I find it so hard to describe this world to other worlds where time reigns sovereign and everything is relative to her.

This land without time is beautiful in chaos, here freedom is unbridled and pure as purity. Because true freedom in its purest form is madness this land may be the throne of insanity though it's ever flowing with tranquillity.

Everything is endless. Ends don't exist on this world like a ring, though no battles are held within.

Yet my stay ended for I was from another dimension, where we strapped talismans to our wrists, little chains binding us to our goddess and the graven images of her on our bedside tables pulled us back to her servitude.

And when I woke, and left the timeless world, I took off the chains of freedom and strapped the fetters of time on with begrudging relief.  I forgot about the world without time and the escape and the ecstasy and the torment of its bliss. Because no matter how real it is, the world without time cannot exist.

(feel free to comment, I'd like to know your thoughts.  Thanks)