Confusion, Yelling, Frustration.

No Pov.

Wind
Air
Falling
Sky

All they could see, one by one they opened their eyes to see nothing but sky, each other, and the ground at a not close enough for comfort distance . Yelling and screaming was all that could be heard as Garroth and Kim procided to yell at Lucinda.

Garroth's Pov.
"LUCINDA WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" "I DON'T KNOW, IF I KNEW I WOULD TELL YOU!" We were falling towards the ground I kept asking Lucinda what she did as her and Kim proceeded to grabed onto me, Aphmau clunge to Aaron for dear life, and Nana and Zane held each other. The ground was coming closer into contact and we brased ourselves ready for impact.
That's the thing their was no impact right as we were about to become panckes on the ground we stoped inches above the ground......

 And then we fell.

Kim's Pov.
*We. Stopped. We're. Alive!*
We fell but at least we're not died after a while of grouning we started to get up. After Garroth helped me up and asked if I was ok, and I asked Lucinda if she was ok, "Lucinda are you ok?" "Yeah and I know your probably upset so don't try to hide it." "OK, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT I THOUGHT YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!" " I DID KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING" " OK SO YOU WANTED TO ALMOST KILL US!"

Nana's Pov.
After we got up Kim and Lucinda started to yell at each other, Garroth tried to break it up, and Aph and Arron were hugging each other. Me and Zane looked at each other thankful to be alive but then noticed something, the area seemed familiar as we started to look around we started to remeber where this place was but the one thing that gave it away was the big school building full of memories we both wish NOT to talk about. "Ummm Guys You Might Want To See This!"

336 words