Episode 1

Panting i looked at Emy. She shut the door behind her as we ran into the cozy cabin. I looked her in the eye and sighed.
         "What now..." i asked rubbing my hands together.
          "Why the hell do you expect me to know?" She says, chuckling.
          I searched the house. Emy did the same, we raced through the house-with the skill we had we could clear The White House in ten minutes. I came back to the living room with a wire and a lamp. Emy met back up with me in the living room, and carried two gallons of gasoline.
          She pulled out a match book.
          "We really shouldn't. But hell, i ran out of anti-depressants." I say smirking.
           I grabbed a gallon and started pouring it around the house. Emy did as well.
I noticed some vadka and spilt it over the walls.
            I opened a window and spilt the rest on the walkers.
            Emy and i climbed out a window-through the back- and i flicked a match inside.
             "We're making a fucking beacon, and i love it." Emy brings up.
             "Fuck this life. We should be high with our Attack on Titan bong right now, ya know if the world hadn't gone so shitty." I joke.
              "So the group is that way. Am i right?" Emy asks
              I'd point NorthWest, "There." I correct.
              We start walking. After a couple minutes we reached a hill. We started hiking up, she used her Machete for support, while i used my Rifle.
               The snow was about... 3 inches high.
                I saw Aaron, Skelly, Julia, Shay and Rose huddled up in a small cave.
                We got ahead. Emy entered the cave, sniffling. I got into the cave and sat down.
Sitting the supplies we found down, i put on a heavier coat.

               Julia and I had started making spikes, out of, of course wood. We had a lot of that. I kept sharpening the spear and stuck it in near the cave, with a whole group of spears sticking out, defending out base for today.
              Julia and i walked inside. Aaron built a fire. Skelly was asleep in the truck parked inside the cave, along with Emy.
              Shay approached me and Julia walked away.
              I looked at her shrugging. I smiled at her and put my hand on her shoulder.
              "I'm so sorry about your sister, Shay." i let her know.
              She closed her eyes and answered "That's not what i'm trying to get to. Derek. People are dead, not just my sister. Aaron is sick as well. We should get rid of him."
              I looked at her and agreed, sadly nodding.
              "He's gonna bring us all down."I say.
              Shay would sit down on a rock near the fire. I looked at her and continued "Do we kill him..." I ask.
              "Pour some good ol' whisky on him and set him aflame." Shay said.
               "What the hell? Was that supposed to be funny?" I noted, as i looked at her disappointingly. I scoffed and walked toward the truck.
               I hoped in the back and sat up.
               I heard a boom.
               I looked up and saw a massive explosion, about several miles, in the South West  direction.