Welcome to Hell

And so it begins, hello Claire. 

____________________

"𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎."

*3 months earlier*

"When life gives you chocolates, eat them. I mean, I can't because, well you can imagine what my thighs would look like. But if I did eat some, that's how I would make lemons out of life," Paige, the young and seemingly clues blonde stood in front of her classmates as she smiled big. Proud of the presentation she had just given. 

The class was silent, some even having to pick their mouths up from the floor. Anna shook her head with a secret grin on her face from the middle of the room. They were supposed to have done a presentation on the analogies of life and how it has pertained to their own.

By the looks of Mr. Harper, as he too had to pick his mouth from the floor, Paige wouldn't come anywhere close to passing the assignment. The handsome and intelligent English teacher stood and walked over to the podium that Paige was behind.

He was in his late 20's, perhaps early 30's and had dark blonde windswept hair. He was a favorite in the school, especially with the ladies. He was full of humor and kindness and he had a way of teaching that never bored anyone.   

Anna thought he was cute, but really just enjoyed his personality. Her counterparts however, would love for him to be the next teacher on the news going to prison for molesting a student. 

Mr. Harper managed to work up a friendly smile as he approached Paige, "That was, enlightening and full of potential," he patted her back, sending her back to her seat with true satisfaction on her face. 

"Beat that," Paige whispered to Anna as she passed her seat, sitting directly behind her. 

Anna sunk into her chair, still hiding her smile. Paige never failed at making her laugh, even if it was for all the wrong reasons. 

"Miss. Walker," Mr. Harper announced, peering over at Anna to let her know she would be next.

Before he could call her to the podium, the bell rang overhead causing everyone in the classroom to scatter like ants, "Monday morning," he reminded her from behind his desk.

Ann stood and nodded, slinging her backpack over her shoulder as she strolled out of the room. 

The sea of students bustled behind her as she replaced her History book with three more unnecessarily heavy textbooks.

"Nice ass," a hushed whisper came from behind near Anna's ear as she turned. Claire stood, her glossed red lips lifting into a smirk, "When are you going to give that thing up? Better use it before you lose it," her thick, straight black hair fell past her shoulders and her perfectly chiseled face sat in an unamused pout. 

Claire Daniels was the IT girl of Wicker Woods if there was such a thing.  

It was a laughable concept for such a small town to have mean girls, but it did and Claire was proud of that title. Most knew her as the daughter of the Mayor Christopher Daniels, who seemed to have the same personality type when it came to how he ran things.