4.

the weirdest thing happened a few weeks ago, my grandfather moved in with us. him moving in with us wasnt the weirdest thing though, he sits in front of the window all day, just staring outside. my mom told me how he stares out the window because it somehow reminds him of grandma.

he's never really spoken to me ever since he got here. sure, he says hello to me sometimes and asks about my day and stuff but hes never had a real conversation with me.

but one day, he asked me about juli. he asked me why i wasnt friends with her and i told him how i just feel like i didnt want to be friends with her. then he showed me the newspaper, what caught my attention was how celine was in the front cover of it. 

my grandfather gave me a nod and turned back to the window and i went up to my room. i remember when she asked me to climb up the tree with her so they wont cut it down. she seemed so sad that i actually considered goin up that tree, but i couldnt risk skipping school, mom wouldve killed me. 

i remember when i tried to climb the tree though. it was too high for me and i was too much of a baby to climb higher, that day was the day celine got my kite for me. it was pretty embarrassing because well.. its celine. she climbed all the way to the top of that tree to get the stupid kite, i'd honestly be terrified if i climbed that high, it was even 30 feet high! i aint climbing that shit.

a/n: yes i know there wasnt supposed to be swearing in this book buT i jUSt hAd tO okAy 

-

now my dad, my dad cares so much about the smith's lifestyle thats its actually quite irritating. he says how we have to always 'show' the smiths how a house and a yard is supposed to look like, since their yard is pretty messed up. so I have to mow the lawn, pull out the weeds, clean the gutter, etc, etc. but its not like the smiths really care about their yard anyway. they just leave it like that and its not like they even bother to look at our yard anyway. 

celine's little crush on me hasnt stopped, and its been six years already. seven years! how can you even have a crush on someone for that long. 

but this year, its worse. she'd always get close to me and always try to talk to me all the time. she even smells my hair in class for fucks sake. a/n: I HAD TO IM SORRY OK SUE ME 

the teacher thought it was a great idea for her to sit behind me. it kinda was though because she would always help me with the work that i was stuggling with, yeah i know, im stupid but hey, she wanted to help me. but then she started to smell my hair and things just got way more awkward than it already was. 

then that day came. where she was sitting at the top of the tree, asking all of us to climb it. before i went to the bus stop that day, i was surprised at what i saw when i walked over there. i saw firetrucks, two men holding chainsaws. even though that tree was stupid as hell, they couldnt cut it down. celine absolutely loved that tree, cutting it down would be like ripping her heart out. a/n: go ahead rip my heart out, if u think thats what loves all about, soz  

like i said earlier, i felt bad for her, but i couldnt risk missing school. 

ur a biotch calum

this chapter was short as fuck oh 

also, i know there wasnt supposed to be swearing but i felt like i neEDED TOO K SUE ME 

I WANTEDEIT TO BE THERE TO HAVE A LITTLE HUMOR, LITTLE 7TH GRADE CALUM SWEARING IS FUNNY TO ME K K ILY