♣Chapter 5♣

"What's this? " I asked this girl in front of me.

"It's a pendant. " she said.

"No! I-i mean what for? " I asked confused what's the purpose of it.

She awkwardly laughed.

"Keep this key Yuan, this pendant... We will open this someday and----

"Wait! " I cut her off.

"Why are you suddenly doing this? " I asked.

"I'm leaving, my family need to go back to Thailand. " she explained while holding back her tears.

"No, don't leave! Please?!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry Yuan, just keep that key and we'll open this someday when we met again. When that time comes let's get married. " she said.

I nod. She put the key on my hand and walk away. I was left alone, staring at the key in the middle of the garden where we used to play.

I hope I'll see you again, Lili.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Promise?

13 years ago?

Don't tell me...
_________________

Yuan's POV

Napaisip ako sa sinabi ni Shane. Biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko.

♥)))♥)))♥)))

No way!
Look, Yuan... You've already forgot about her right? Right? She didn't show up for 13 years. What would she expect huh?!
Arghhhhh! This can't be true.

Sa isip ko.

Baka nagkataon lang... Oo tama!

I looked at her and pansin Kong tumigil nasya sa pag iyak.

"Uhm, would you mind telling me about it? " I asked.

"Tungkol San? " takang tanong nya.

Aah, cute.
^O^

"About that promise 13 years ago. " I can't help myself to be curious about it.

"Aah okay. " she answered.

"Doon tayo sa rooftop. " yaya ko at tumango naman sya.

We arrived at the rooftop and it's very quiet.  Nagsimula na syang magkwento.

"13 years ago, I made a promise with my boy childhood friend. I don't remember his name nor his face, what I remember is our promise. " pagkekwento nya.

Wtf?

I just nod.

"Our promise is... Hahaha I dont know what to say. We will open the pendant when we see each other again and... "
She paused.