Day 3 [Never]

Blaze  POV

I woke up to see my (Y/N) hugging me in her sleep, there was something I haven't told her, but I fear that she would leave me after I tell her, I decided that I would tell her in the next 3 years, I sighed and went back to sleep.

TIME SKIP cause no one wants to read about people snoring and sleeping for a whole chapter

I saw Kawaii~Chan, Dottie and (Y/N) still asleep I decided that I would go to the gift store and buy a gift for (Y/N) since the 3 years are gonna start...

I reached the gift shop as It was not to far. I looked around and saw cute things that she might like, But I saw this kitty cat and knew she would love it,

Cat:

I bought it and walked back to the hotel room, seeing everyone else awake but (Y/N), I smirked at her, I walked over to the bed and kissed her on the forehead she shot up "BLAZEEEEEEEEE" I broke the window and jumped out laughing, "MEET YOU GUYS A...

I bought it and walked back to the hotel room, seeing everyone else awake but (Y/N), I smirked at her, I walked over to the bed and kissed her on the forehead she shot up "BLAZEEEEEEEEE" I broke the window and jumped out laughing, "MEET YOU GUYS AT THE LOBBY" I shouted from the ground floor 

After awhile waiting for them Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, (Y/N), Laurence, Garroth, Travis, Katelyn and Aphmau appeared from the lift, "GUYS SOMEONE ELSE IS JOING US TODAY" Aph screamed so lousy I think my ears broke.

(Y/N) POV 

"AARON~KUN OS COMING MY SHIPP" Kawaii~Chan joined in "Guys you don't need to scream because I'm here" The guy who in assuming is Aaro  came for the entrance.its gonna be a long day...