Chapter 7- The New Couple

3rd POV

Weeks later, Lumine and Kody spent everyday having fun. They went to museum's, aquatics, zoos, and today they were going to the water park.

"Kody look!" Lumine gasped at the view of the beautiful beach close to the water park. Kody looked over, "wow. Looks better in person." Lumine kept admiring at the views of the parts of the world he's never seen before.

As Lumine kept his eyes glued to the window, Kody noticed Aiden and Silver were always together. He just thought they were close friends, but it seemed much more different than the other times they hung out together. "Look at the road Aiden! You're gonna kill us!" Sherry shouted out. "Ugh fine, you're no fun Sherry." Aiden groaned, "Anyway we arrived at the hotel." The car pulled over in front of the hotel. A valet came over as we all got out of the car. Aiden shook hands with the valet, "Corey! Its been a long time!" Aiden grinned. Corey looked at him and smiled, "I see you got even more handsome." At those words, Kody realized Silver was glaring at Corey. "Yeah?," Silver looked at Aiden and back at Corey, "he was always handsome, and glorious." Silver said, still giving a small glare at Corey. Aiden blushed at his compliments. Corey laughed, "and who are you kid? His husband?" Silver responded with a small smirk, "maybe so."

wait wut( ._. ), Kody thought.

"Heh, you? cute." Corey smiled at Silver and repeated, "you're cute." at that moment Silver almost threw fists, but held back. Tho he didn't throw his fists, he was clenching his knuckles really tight. Corey walked around the car in front of the drivers seat, but while he was walking he passed Silver and slightly touched his black ear piercing.

As they all ignored what just happened earlier, everyone went inside their hotel rooms. They had two other rooms but after Sherry finished complaining that she wanted her own room, there were three rooms in total. Kody and Lumine were in one, Aiden and Silver in the other, and Sherry in her own. "Dad, were going out." Kody said as he opened the door. He saw Aiden and Silver teasing each other, gross, he thought. "O-okay be careful. And don't stay out too late- *giggle* stop it Silver no tickling!" Aiden laughed. As Kody walked down the hall with Lumine, he smiled. Lumine noticed he gave a smirky smile and asked, "what happened?" Kody caught himself, still smiling, "Oh nothing....Just another ship."

_______________
_______________
Sorry this was a short chapter, but Oof! Aiden x Silver is a ship on sea <3
Also fallow me on Insta: the.random.weeb or Kuma.Oof