Ch.3

"WHAT? HISTORY?!" Luhan and Chen yelled at the same time.

"SHH! Chen let's go in your house." Chanyeol dragged his two best friends inside Chen's house.

"I didn't know I lived this close to a ice cream shop damn it." Chen whispered to Luhan.
____

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I take deep breaths as I prepare to tell my friends why I hate Baekhyun. I was always to scared to tell them because I was afraid that they'd take Baekhyun's side since they love him so much and leave me. I know people would say ' if they were good friends they wouldn't ' but they're my only good friends and what if they end up telling Kyungsoo what would he do?

"Spill." Said Luhan as he sat on the couch across from me next to Chen.

"Have you ever realized I barely talk about highschool?" I asked

Luhan and Chen nodded.

"Well there's obviously a reason..."

Luhan and Chen moved closer so they could hear everything I'm about to tell them.

Here I go...

"Ninth grade, new school I met a boy, he looked cute and seem like a nice person, so I approached him."

Flashback..

"Hey!" Chanyeol Said tapping the boy who was sitting alone on a bench during lunch.

"Hey..." the cute boy responded.

"I just moved to Seoul, and now starting highschool not knowing anyone here is hard.."

"I just moved here too...my dad got a job here." Explained the boy.

"Ah! Let's be friends in that case! My name's Chanyeol what's yours?"

End of Flashback

"His Name was Byun Baekhyun."

Luhan Chen both gasped loudly covering their mouths.

"He seemed sweet and innocent and we ended up becoming very close friends. And we became friends with three other guys Youngjae Yugyeom and Jinyoung but I stuck to Baekhyun like glue- ...I was so stupid to trust him..."

Chen and Luhan still had their full attention on me and I was getting nervous, it was too late to stop now because if I did they would bug me about it forever.

"The summer before the last year of highschool I realized...I loved him. So I had a plan to tell him I liked him at the park Maybe 2 days before school started. So I did that, I told him I liked him and how I felt. He just responded saying 'I don't feel that way about you. I'm not even gay so I reccomend you stay away from now on.'  And he just left"

"OH NO HE DIDNT!" Chen yelled.

"It would've hurt less if that was it. But he did more to ruin me. He went and told
Everyone. Jinyoung Yugyeom and Youngjae started avoiding me, and people in the halls would keep giving me weird looks and whisper to each other as I pass. And some people even told me to my face that I was stupid for thinking I had a chance with Baekhyun and how he'd never love someone like me. He even got himself a girlfriend right after my confession just to rub it in my face..." I explained feeling all the pain he caused me. "It got so bad that I ended up switching schools and starting over as the new kid."

"Chanyeol...I'm so sorry for always teasing you about this...we had no idea that he did this to you.." Luhan said feeling very guilty for always teasing me about 'Secretly loving Baekhyun'.

"But Yeol why didn't you tell us?" Asked Chen.

"B-because I thought that you would actually take Baekhyun's side for rejecting me and end up leaving me too..."

"Park. Chanyeol. We. Are. Annoying. But. Not. Jerks." Said Luhan looking me in the eyes.

"YEOLIE WE'D NEVER WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?" Yelled Chen.

"I'm sorry..." I said nervously laughing.

"Don't be! But why suddenly bring this up and decide to tell us?" Asked Luhan.

"....because I saw him while you were in the bathroom with Chen." I said nervously.

"WHAT?!" Yelled Chen and Luhan in a unison.

"This is too much to take in." Chen lays down on the couch fanning himself and Luhan starts fanning Chen too.

"Yeah he said 'What's a handsome guy like you doing sitting alone in a ice cream shop?' Or something like that. He wore a face mask so I didn't recognize him at first but when he asked for my name I looked up and saw his face and it cut me off before I could say my last name. And he assumed I was a fan and got shocked but then he realized it was the Chanyeol he hurt in highschool. He wanted to say something but I dragged you guys out and left before he could say anything."

"I think I might faint Chan if your making this up-"

"I'm not. Now you understand why I call him a jerk and heartbreaker all the time."

"About time yes! I'm so sorry Chanyeol he didnt deserve you then..." Said Luhan hugging me.

"Yeah.. it doesn't matter now anyway of course."

____

OR DOES IT

* dun dun dunnnnn *

I didn't edit this so sorry for any mistakes😅

I don't have anything to say except school sucks b-bye!