Vidcon!

Scott's POV:

Today we are going to VidCon! We have to fly all the way to Los Angeles, and then take a taxi to the Featured Creaters Hotel... Such a long trip at least I get to spend it with my new girlfriend! Later tonight we are planning to tell everyone when we go out to get dinner, I really hope they are okay with us dating?!

Later that afternoon...

"Sooo everyone, thank you for coming tonight... First of all I know Lizzie and Joel are getting married soon, also Yammy and Kyle are married.."

"Just tell us already you Scottish Fella!"
"Okay Joel! Well a week before VidCon Me and Lauren-"
"Lauren and I!"
"Okay! Whatever, anyway Lauren and I started...  DATING!!"

"OMG!!"
"MY OTP!!"
"EEEEEEK!"
"Congrats you guys, you guys will hopefully be the next marriage to become upon us!!"
"Let's just eat already I'm starving!!"

Few minutes later...

"C'mon Lauren let's go to our room."
"K babe"

Lauren's POV:

Me and Scott are walking home on this still night, the others are also with us but we are a bit behind..

*Yawns*
"Are you okay Babe?"
"Yea, I'm just a bit tired"
"Do you want me to give you Piggy Back?"
"No it's-...

Scott's POV:

"Aww my sweet little princess fell asleep"
"Nooooo I didn't..."
"Shhhhh"

I picked her Lauren up in a bridle style so she could rest her head on my chest, she's as light as feather even when I have two bags to carry now..

"Joel, look at Scott and Lauren!"
"How adorable."
"Guys shhh, she asleep"
"I think she's hangover?"
"That's bad then."
"Why?"
"She gets sexual when she's drunk!"
"Oops!"