Here we come Beacon Academy

AN: Up here you can see rose is one of my friend if you want to be your own character please give me some ideas of for your character and what they would do also what's this special power

To Beacon Academy we go.

I'm so excited my first day of beacon my friends have come with me well most specifically one.

In particular that friend her name is Rose. She is the most nice in my opinion she's the only person who I've told my secret. About my uncle and father.

The one problem we both have is trying to figure out who my real family is. We never wanted to tell my uncle and dad about it. Manly cuz we thought of it would bother them and we didn't want to do that.

She may be my friend. But it's like she's my sister family. I mean who says friends can't be family. Whoever said that you got to lot to learn. All friends can be family. Like my dad said strangers are just friends have a met.

He also told me never accept the world forward it seems. But except it the way it could be. But for some reason I always get the feeling I heard it from someone really close to me.(Yes it's a overwatch reference Winston)

At the Grim's Castle

"How is it possible that you're already old enough to go to beacon. You know it took me years to get into the place. Even though I was kind of a troublemaker." said Slender in excitement.

"Why do you have to spend all your time there. I really do want you to go but if it makes you happy.... Then it will make me happy." Sally frowned pouting.

"Now, now, now don't bring (y/n) down with your sadness. Sally if she wants go to beacon she can. We can't always be there for her. We also wont always be able to teach her all the time. She needs the learn some of the stuff on her own." My dad walked around the room before finally sitting down at his throne.

"Yeah come on dad no need to worry." I smiled proudly before putting my hands on my head.

"No need to worry? Slender sighed. You do realize that every time you say no need to worry it always makes me worry."

"Yeah you're father has the point (y/n)." Slender said trying to hold his laugh."

"You know I'm just saying I got this in the bag. You don't have to worry about me." Crystal/(y/n) said. (JUST so you know I'm going to make this a RWBY X FEM reader story. So you're going to be Crystal but you're going to be called (y/n) or Crystal.)

"Also uncle, dad something we should be worrying about is where's Rose. Shouldn't she coming with me to Beacon Academy." Crystal said a little bit worried. A bunch of rose's soon appeared behind Crystal.

"She should be here by now actually." Crystal said concerned.

"I'm right behind you." Rose said grabbing onto the waist of the younger demon.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Crystal screamed. "We should really put a bell on you!"

"You do know you will not be able to do that. I mean while we're at Beacon you can't do that while we're in the Emerald Forest. People are going to get of your suspicious of your Semblance and us. So please don't do that again."

"No promises." Crystal and Rose both laughed.

"I'm going to let you off without warning. If you keep doing that one day I'll get scared and smack you or punching you and I'm going to say I wanted so you been warned."

"Wait wait. Excuse Me Mr. Reaper how are we going to get there." Rose question.

"I know... I know. Flare got said in an excited voice we could fly their. I mean I am a dragon."

"Actually," father spoke up before my uncle finished his sentence for him. You'll get there the same way I got here I'll open a portal. Also you should keep your powers a secret we don't want the students questioning your abilities."

"Mostly (y/n) over here you can talk to Grimm and speak to mythical creatures you're going to have to keep that a secret you do realize that." My father sighed.

"Of course I do dad." I frowned.

"Okay. I'll make a portal for you two ladies. So you guys can get dropped off. After that I get to go on the plane and sit there until you get there wait patiently and then go to Beacon and (y/n) try not to get any trouble."

"No need to worry. No need to worry. I won't."

(Time skip brought to you by Flare and Rose enters the portal to beacon.)

"Wait Flare! You almost forgot your music box that has you stuff in it. Also
take these potions.

"The purple one attracts grim. But the gold potion well it boost your powers and it can also ..." my father paused. "You know what I'll let you find out on your own. Only use a little of the dust in emergencies."

Flare paused for a second but then spoke "Oh thanks mom

Flare paused for a second but then spoke "Oh thanks mom."

On The Plane To Beacon
Flare's POV

Well here we are. On our way to begin Academy the please where Huntress and Huntsman train together. I thought in my head.

"Hey Rose are you happy about this. I mean we're going to Beacon Academy."

"Well I'm going to miss everyone at home. But I'm looking on the bright side of it. At least we're going to learn a few thing we were probably never let no. Why do you ask?" Rose looked at me with a questioning face.

"Oh it's nothing to worry about. Speaking of which is now be a good time to talk about my real mother and father" I frowned.

"Okay hold it right there I'm going to stop you now before you say something that will make you upset yourself. Right now we are going to the best school Huntress and Huntsman. So you should be happy. So stop thinking about stuff like that." Rose said while grabbing my shoulders.

Time skip To Beacon

We're here Beacon Academy the place for Huntress and Huntsman. Rose seems quite happy about this. But honestly I'm quite worried.