My Morning started just like every morning and the worst part is I have to dress up like a nerd "Sam will you come down real quick?" I ran down stairs to be met with all of my brother and my dad. As soon as I got down there I  I ran and picked up the twins "Really no love for the rest of your brothers" Morgan said. I laughed and walked up to them and they embraced me in a group hug. After they released me I sat the twins in there high chairs. " Alright now that you are all done i have a news from the boss."  We looked at one another then back  at dad "What  did he want?" Liam asked "Well he has a job for the tripplets and that means the person goes to your school." "Can we have a name to who it is so I can go to the gym and take my anger out." I said "Yes his name is Seth Miles." As soon as i heard that name I was pissed. I slammed my fist into the wall causing my brothers to look at me confused. "I am going to tell you now what ever you want but if I go then all hell will brake loose." After I said that I walked out of the room and went down to the gym down the street. When I got there I went to my locker and changed into my gym cloths(workout outfit up top) and the reason I have cloths here is because I get angry and i walk out of the house without them so now I keep them here for when that happens. I walked out of the locker room to the punching bag. I was about to kick when I heard whistles come from behind me. I turned around to be met with none other than Seth Miles "What is a girl like you doing in a place like this. And don't I know you from somewhere because you look really familiar." Well no dip sherlock I wonder why oh wait I know why you bully me in class but you wouldn't know who I am because I am not dressed like a nerd. While I was thinking this he started to move closer to me once I noticed this I took all my strength and pushed him back away from me. After I did that he had an amused look on his face which made me even more upset. "Was that not enough do I need to knock you a new head to get it through your head that not every girl wants this." I said pionting to him.