August 7, 2018

Kiley: Hey! Hope I actually got the right number this time...

Brandon: Lol. You did.

Kiley: THANK GOD! I thought I would never get it right. How is New York?

Brandon: It sucks. None of my friends are here with me, so I'm basically in the most populated city on Earth and everybody is a stranger.

Kiley: That sucks, man.

Brandon: Yeah, it does. I miss you.

Kiley: I miss you too. I wish we did more when you were here. Oklahoma is kind of boring without you.

Brandon: It was still boring while I was there. You're just getting the worst of it.

Kiley: Yeah, well. Still wish you were here. How are your parents?

Brandon: Still following through with the divorce. I live with my dad in an apartment. Haven't talked to my mom lately. She never answers phone calls.

Kiley: I'm sorry, Brandon.

Brandon: Well, that's just life. You make what you can out of it.

Kiley: Yeah, I guess you're right. Hey! Remember that time we went camping, at Robber's Cave? And we went into the cave and that big spider crawled onto your brother's head?

Brandon: Yeah. That was really funny.

Kiley: Well, I thought that maybe my phone didn't record it, but I was scrolling through my pics and vids and I found it.

Brandon: Cool! Send it to me sometime.

Kiley: It won't let me. Says the file is too big. I guess I can email it to you or something.

Brandon: Yeah, I guess. I have to go. My dad wants to take me out to eat. I hate eating out.

Kiley: Oh! Well.... Bye then. Ttyl, Brandon.

Brandon: Bye.

Kiley is away.