Part 8

"Oh my gosh how do they know"u say.u call jack and he didnt answer"uhh ima call again"you say you call him and and he didnt answer "what the hell he didnt have a tour or anything what is happening"you say getting worried and you look at insta and snap and musically tiktok  everything and on tiktok he posted and it was with a girl dancing with him"uhhh jack "you say you get dress upset about to cry but you know his adresss so you get a lazy outfit and walk out and head to his hotel and you knock and someone answers it was a boy he was named matthew he was famous he used to be your boyfriend and he is your ex now cause he cheated on you with aomther girl"hello  can i talk to jack"you say "um who are you"he says"im a/n"you say"a/n!"he says"why do you want jack you need me "he says"no i need jack"you say kinda screaming"no you dont"he yells at you he pins you into the wall and he starts kissing you "STOP"you say"no"he says"STOP"jack say he punches matthew and he fell you hug jack"jack i love you so much"you say hugging him he was about to say something but you kissed him "love you too so much"he says kissing"omg i love when you kiss"fans say"cute"fans say you turn and you see them screaming you smile then you look at jack he smiles and he puts his hand on your cheek"i love you"he says you smile"i do too"you say you kiss him you put your hands around him neck his hands went down to my hips he pull you closer you stop kissing him you smile he smiles back "lets go home"you say he kisses your neck"ok"jack says you go home and it was the afternoon "ima do musically and tiktok" you say"ima join"jacks says you put this song bitch dont ask me who i be on im just try to hit it with my gucci on netflix and chill put this movie on.you do funny moves with jack and faces you are done and you do someon jacks account you make a dancing one "bebe ima sleep"you say"ok gn "he says you lay down and sleep "love you bebe"jack whispers and cuddles you and he sleeps.