Prologue

In the city of Janet and Jade, a young boy named Jake started his day like any other, going to the quarry and looking for elemental orbs. He was dirty blonde with red eyes and sorta red-ish skin. He wore tattered clothes and his face was rather dirty due to him being of a very low class family. Because his family was poor he looked for the orbs so they could power utilities around the house such as the lights or the fridge. There are six types of orbs all together: Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Dark, and Light. These orbs weren’t just any type of orbs. Each of them could be used for anything from powering machinery, lights, or houses to using their magnificent power to make weapons. Unfortunately, in order to make the weapons from them they had to use specific gadgets called “power gauges”. So far all the ones either made or found looked like the grip to some sort of gun or sword. Their use was to harness the orbs and mold them into different shapes and sizes.

While Jake was out in the quarry looking for the precious elemental orbs he found another kid who was looking for the orbs as well. Jake didn't know the kid personally just their name, Marcus. Marcus wore decent clothing and had black hair with green eyes and a scarf around his neck at all times. Marcus also had a sort of aura about him that made Jake feel uneasy. Jake tried to stay away from Marcus cause he was afraid of getting told on or ratted out. But as Jake was keeping his distance he didn't think to watch where he was going and tripped falling down into a giant hole that seemed unnatural in a way he could not explain. The hole was deep so Jake fell for a little while before slamming into the very bottom yelling in pain and his yell echoed throughout the quarry. This caught Marcus’s attention, he ran to where he heard the yell and nearly fell down the hole also but he was paying attention unlike Jake.
He looked down the hole and hollered “Hello? Is somebody down there? Are you ok?”
Jake looked up at the outline of Marcus at the top of the hole and yelled back “I'm here please help me!”
"I'll go get help!" Marcus yelled back
"No please I dont want anyone knowing I'm here I'm not supposed to be here!"
Marcus sighed and looks around for a way down but couldn't find anything. After a half hour Marcus climbed all the way down and looked around to find Jake who was laying on the ground with a few cuts and bruises.
"You dont look ok what happened?" Marcus asked.
"I fell down here trying not to be seen by you" Jake responded
Marcus helped Jake up and as he did they heard metal tap together. When they looked where Jake was laying they saw two rusty looking power guages with one stone in each. They marvelled at their suprising find and they each took one.
"What should we do with these?" Jake asked
Marcus smiled "we are gonna keep them and make sure no one gets ahold of them"
"So we are just gonna go away from here with these guages and act like this never happened?"
"Yes but tomorrow how about we come back out here and see what they can do and I'm Marcus by the way nice to meet you"
Marcus reached his hand out and Jake took his hand and shook it
"I'm Jake and that sounds good to me"
They both climbed out of the hole and went their separate ways leaving the quarry and going home.