Chapter 1: y/n & Ryuko vs Josh! I Want to Help!

Ryuko pov

I was following the Electric Man and Mako's kidnapper. Electric Man is jumping from car to car, using his powers to give him a boost. Soon he went on top of a building and head to the next street over. I turned a corner, and turned another corner to see that Electric Man and the kidnapper is gone.

y/n pov

I followed the girl's kidnapper into an alley.

y/n: You have my attention, you can let her go now.

The kidnapped girl looked at me.

Girl: Hi, it's nice to meet you Electric Man! My name is Mako Mankanshoku!

y/n: (Okay... This girl is either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid... Doesn't matter, I still need to save her.)

Man: It's great to see you again y/n.

The guy turned towards to reveal himself to be Josh, follower of the New First Sons.

y/n: I never took you as a kidnapping type Josh.

Josh: How else am I supposed to get you away from the open.

y/n: You could've at least sent a message, and not bring others into this.

Josh: We both know that'll never happen.

As I was about to talk back, I heard a motorcycle engine. I look behind me to see the same girl that told me about her friend being kidnapped.

Girl: I've found you! Let go of Mako!

y/n: Why are you here?

Girl: You honestly think I'm going to sit back and let my friend get kidnapped!?

y/n: Well, no...

Mako: Hey Ryuko!

Josh: I don't think I'll let her go, j-

I shot a lightning bolt at Josh, causing him to let go of Mako.

y/n: Now, both of you get of here, it's too dangerous.

Mako: Okay.

Mako went to a safe distance, but is still watching.

y/n: (Not what I meant...) Hey, aren't you gonna go with your friend?

Ryuko: No, I want payback for what he did.

3rd person pov

Josh: Do what you want, you can't take me down.

y/n charged at Josh, with the Amp in hand, trying to swing at Josh. Josh dodged the attack, only for Ryuko to try to attack him, using a steel pipe she found. Once again, Josh dodged the attack. y/n once swing the Amp at Josh again. y/n kept swinging until Josh shot a fireball at y/n's Amp, knocking it away. Josh shot a fireball, but y/n jumped back, dodging the fireball, and landing next to Ryuko.

Ryuko: We can't even get a hit on him! You got any plans Electric Man?

y/n: You don't have to call me Electric Man, just call me y/n, and no, I don't have any. (Sure I've seen Josh multiple times, but this is my first time actually fighting him. I didn't expect him to be this hard.)

Josh: You two done talking? You two are getting boring, maybe I should end this now.

Josh shot fire balls at the two. y/n pushed Ryuko out of the way, getting hit by the fire balls and fell to the ground.

Josh: I knew you'd do something like that y/n. You're too weak. If you leave these humans behind, you'll be a whole lot stronger. Just li-

Josh was then hit by y/n's Arc Lightning (a continuous chain of lightning). y/n then used a TK blast, sending Josh flying to a side of the building.

y/n: Give up Josh.

Josh: Really, you're telling me to give up!

Josh was about to attack, until his phone ringed, singling him to leave.

y/n: (Great timing, I've used up almost all of my energy using Arc Lightning... I don't how much longer I would last after that...)

y/n remembered about the motorcycle that Ryuko drove on.

y/n: If you don't mind, I'm going to absorb some electricity from your motorcycle.

y/n used Electric Drain to absorb electricity from the motorcycle, recharging his energy.

Ryuko: Who was he?

y/n: Who Josh? He's just some guy who works in this organization full of evil Conduits.

Ryuko: Well, I want to help.

y/n: It's not your fight.

Ryuko: It became my fight when he tried to kidnap Mako!

y/n: Well if you don't know, this is extremely dangerous!

Ryuko: Well, I'm no stranger to danger.

y/n: (I guess she already made up her mind...)

y/n then sighed in annoyance.

y/n: Fine... I guess you could help.

Mako: Can I help too.

y/n: (I forgot she was still here.)

Ryuko: No, it's too dangerous Mako.

y/n: That didn't stop you.

Ryuko: Oh shut up!

Timeskip
y/n pov

I just got done healing the cops that got injured from the fight with the Conduits.

Officer: Thank you Electric Man.

y/n: No problem.

I walked off, Ryuko and Mako still following me.

y/n: Why are you following me?

Ryuko: You didn't tell me how to keep in contact with you.

y/n: Oh yeah...

I gave her a card with my number on it.

y/n: Whenever you want to help, just call me.

Ryuko: Okay.

Timeskip

I was on top of a building, hanging out with Zeke.

Zeke: So, what happened today y/n?

y/n: Well, today I was fighting against the New First Sons, a girl was kidnapped by Josh, I saved the girl, and the girl's friend want to help out in the fight against the New First Sons.

Zeke: What did you say?

y/n: I said she can help.

Zeke: And you told me to bring others into our fight.

y/n: I'm not the one who brought her into this, she was trying to save her friend and ended up helping me fight against Josh.

Zeke: You sure she isn't in that Anti-Conduit Organization?

y/n: I'm sure. Speaking of the organization, did you get any news from them.

Zeke: Nope, nothing. I can't find a trace of them.

y/n: Well that's a first.

Timeskip
Ryuko pov

Mako and I are walking to the hotel that we are staying at.

Mako: Today was so awesome! I was able to Electric Man fight! Twice!

Ryuko: Yeah, unfortunately you were kidnapped for one of the fights to happen.

Mako: And because that you showed up and fight that fire guy with Electric Man, you're going to be his sidekick!

Ryuko: Who said that I'm going to y/n's sidekick!

Mako: Who's y/n?

Ryuko: (I forgot that y/n only told me) y/n is Electric Man's real name.

Mako: How do you know?

Ryuko: Because he told me.

Mako: Oh, okay.

To be continued...