Chapter 1

"Wake up Sally" mum whispered softly "its time to go to school."

"Ok ok but can you just tell me what the time is first?!"Sally Said sleepily "it's 8:30 hurry up I'm running late for work" Said mum.I dragged myself out of bed as slow as I could but as I remembered what day it was I was as fast as lightning.It was Thursday and that meant one more day of school and it also meant that we would be doing on camp tomorrow.I was so excited I was ready to go to school in 20 minuets.

*********************************

When I got to school my BFF was there waiting for me here name is Kayla she is 12 just like me and one of here strengths are running.We are such alike I thought to my self.we headed of to the class room so I could put my bag away,after we didn't know what we could do so we decided to write down a list of what stuff we were going to sneak to camp.We where going to sneak into our suitcase:

Lollies (sour ones where the best) , bubble gum strawberry flavour and our cell phones and I-pods.

"Shhh Eva's coming"whispered kayla as quiet as she could, kayla flipped the peace of paper over as fast as she could so Eva couldn't see what they where planing to do.

"What do you think you are doing I can just tell by the looks on your face you are hiding something from me and I'm not afraid to find out what!"

Snarled Eva.

"Where not hiding anything and FYI stop sticking you nose in everything we do" I hissed back to her.

"Dont be so rude im telling my mum what you said"awnsered Eva.

"Dont worry sally it will be ok I bet you  10 bucks she wont even tell her mum and if she dose then we will get out of it somehow. I know we will"Kayla smiled as she said it to me.

*********************************

That night I got my suitcase sorted and luckly I remembered to pack the stuff we where going to sneek in I was bringing:my cell phone my ipod and the  sour lollies and Kayla was bringing hrr cell phone her ipod and the bubble gum starberry flavour.Even thinking about it made my mouth water.After I packed all of my stuff I was ready to go to camp but sadly I couldent go to camp right now I have to wait like 14 hours. so not fair :( .