Dayum Prologue

"Damn idiots" I spoke out to no one in particular. I was walking home from work, Neil just HAD to nearly die. I sighed aloud, annoyed at the situation playing over and over again in my mind.

"What do you mean?! It's totally fine!" Neil exclaimed ready to take a step on the clearly brittle bridge that could fall at any moment, I really loved the dude as a brother but he is being a total dumbass.

"Yeah-ha! Let the idiot cross!" The small time criminal yelled from the other side, her quirk let her get to the other side by swinging on wires.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath and took the back of Neil's jacket collar as his foot slipped through the bridges already broken holes, "You're a fucking dumbass, Ya got that shithead?" The wire bastard got away.

I ran my hand through my hair, it wasn't to silky soft but it also wasn't really rough and dirty, but a nice warm shower would be amazing right now. My shoulders and neck we're tense while my legs and lower back we're unbelievably cramped, I swear if I wasn't paying total attention to my footing I'd be waddling because I walked around the offices all fucking day long try to talk to that cunt of my boss's son. When he wasn't avoiding and ignoring me he'd be flirting with me while I had paperwork to do.

Sighing again I unlocked my door, I didn't have the biggest house though it wasn't ran down and disgusting, I actually thought it was very cozy. Not to far from the city but it also wasn't right next to a shit ton of traffic which was AMAZING.

I slipped off my trench coat to reveal my white tank top. I looked over to my living room to see black spikes and an almost limp body, stopping in my tracks I silently slipped out my conceal and carry. Who the fuck would sneak into a detective's house?! I shuffled quietly over to the body, now that I was closer I realized it was one of the kidnappers of Katsuki Bakugo. He's a known man, why would he be here?

In a swift moment I grabbed the collar of his coat an threw him in front of me only for him to turn around and fall to his knees, he was injured.

"The hell?" I shuffled forward a bit.

"Damn" He breathed, "Don't shoot... I'm wounded" The male put his hands up in surrender. He looked up for me to see his turquoise irises, FUCK HIS EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

"What the hell are you doing in my, Detective Light's, home uninvited" I questioned him without putting my gun down.

"Like I said, I'm wounded. I can't get anywhere else and I need to heal or I'll actually die" The scarred man answered, he's being a lot more cooperative than I expected.

"Okay... I'll bandage you up and let you stay for only a while, ONLY if you answer what I ask you, got that" I finally lowered my weapon, this could be the perfect way to get information about the League of Villains.

"Why don't you bandage me up and send me off?"

"Because in prison they won't care about your health"

He hummed, "Fair enough" Standing up I leaded him towards my restroom, I tend to keep my promises even if I don't entirely trust someone...

But just because I'll let him stay, it's not like I'm going to put down ground rules.