Chapter 5

Mei's POV

I arrived at the Bridge club knocking 7 times, as i got there i noticed that they were teasing Ah Si about the incident earlier.

"Did the cake taste nice?" Meizuo teased him and continued to laugh, Ah Si already cleaned up but there were a few stains left.

"hahaha, that's why you gave her the joker card" Ximen said while giving Meizuo a high-five.

I sat on my seat "You gave Shancai a joker card?" I asked Ah Si.

"Yes" he answered "do you know she doesn't know how to play right?" I said informing him.

"that's her problem" he just shrugged and walked out.

"where are you going!" I shouted at him "for a walk!" He shouted back.

After I heard the door close, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's play" I stated "finally, we have an opportunity to win" they said in sync.

i just smirked and got the cards ready, my first opponent is Meizuo.

after the game, as expected i won "damn it!" He got up and Ximen replaced him.

"ready?" I asked him, as I shuffled the cards in my hands, "ready as I'll ever be" he said before we started

.after the round I noticed he used another strategy, but I managed to win again.

next was Lei, they all watched carefully knowing that Lei was the only one who actually won against me.

"Let us start" i said while smiling, he just nodded and smiled, the game was intense:

The members watched carefully, i admit i almost lost.

keyword, almost.

then finally i won, i got up from my chair "that was a close one" i said while giving all of them a hug.

"That's enough for today I'll go first" i said getting my things.

"okay, goodbye" they said waving at me, I looked at my phone and saw a text from my driver that said that he is already outside waiting.

I walked out of the campus and got into the car, as i got home I went to the kitchen to find my mom and dad sitting in the dining table.

I immediately hugged my dad as he started to tear up my mother joined the hug as we all cried together.

After that moment we all finished eating together as a family, i went to my room, not forgetting to take my medicine.

I just lay in bed thinking about things, I noticed that Lei is taking an interest on Shancai, which is hurting me on the inside.

I know that he still loves Jing but i think he has a slight crush on Shancai.

I just put the thoughts on the back of my head and went to sleep.

As the morning came as expected another headache followed.

i got up from bed and did my daily morning routine and took my medicine i went to my closet and picked out an outfit.