(Chapter 3) His shy lover.

He gets a headache and can't help but to gently rub his temples. The environment permits it anyway.

He sits holding a pen with notes in front of a computer.

Lai Guan is a typical cannon fodder in this world coming from a well off family.

He wants to kill Xia Meng who is an admirer of his sister Lai Mei and is responsible for his death.

His sister has one fiancé arranged by the Lai family and three admirers.

Her fiance is Kong Lang of an equal status family.

The Xia family is one of the wealthiest and influential families in the country. Higher than the Lai family.

Her other two admirers Fu Song and Geng Ru come from lower status family's.

Lai Guan dies under a scheme of Xia Meng. After he becomes closer with his sister.

Lai Guan and Lai Mei are born from different mothers with two years apart.

Lai Guan and Xia Meng attend the same class as junior's. While Lai Mei, Fu Song, and Geng Ru attend as freshman.

Similarly of the same class.

He and Xia Meng only contact each other when the other falls in love at first sight, but is afraid to confess.

A shy, cool character.

"Lu Hua are there any side missions?" It wouldn't hurt to have more points.

He scrolls down the list of minor missions that reward negligible points, before selecting a few that are in line with his plans.

1. Befriend Xia Meng: 50 points

2. Greet Lai Guan's sister cordially: 10 points

3. Cut Lai Guan's hair: 10 points

Lai Guan started to have a gloomy personality after his mother's death. Generating hostility for his sister, father, and step mother.

He hates, but is helpless to change anything.

A set amount of funds is transferred to his account monthly, but he refused to use it.

He won't be hostile to a fourteen year old girl without reason...how shameful.

Setting aside the pen. He explores the tidy room and grabs a beige coat.

To be fair. Lai Guan's looks and taste aren't bad.

Lai Guan is only sixteen and received his learner's permit just recently. Unfortunately.

Heading downstairs he inexplicably attracts attention.

He puts his overly long hair behind his ears with the rest not obscuring his face greatly, but it's still rather long.

It's currently five in the afternoon that Lai Guan was working on his history report.

The staff of the Lai family usually treat Lai Guan with a neither cordial nor disrespectful attitude.

His sister is busy talking downstairs with two young men.

Whatever about he wouldn't know.

The two young teenagers glance at him with surprise under subtle hostility.

He smiles slightly. While ignoring the following gazes as he goes out of the manor.

Well, now he knows why he was killed.

He lets the chauffeur bow slightly, before getting in the back seat of the squarish luxury vehicle and telling his coordinates.

...How cruel. My "sister".

He watches the familiar but novel scenary in Lai Guan's memory. While chuckling faintly with lowered eyes.

He's fine keeping his hair longish, but not to the point of gloom.

He wants a quiet, but clean image.

Xia Meng was attracted to Lai Mei because of her "purity"...though it's of no concern.

With a smile on his lips and seeming coldness in his eyes, but their truly empty.