6

"-h,hello ....My name is Wen Ning,QiongLin." A weak but cute looking guy escorted me to my room ."Thanks,so...what do I have to do?" "Young Master Wei can change into our sect robes first ,then Young Master Wen said he is going to show you to the Sect head ." Wen Ning says nervously ."Hm...Okay." 

He bows to me and I get changed by the maids.I feel them keep touching my hair and giggled ,I raised an eyebrow but they just smiled.After preparing me Wen Chao came in.

"You look even more beautiful than any women!No wonder why father likes you so much .If it's not because of him i will immediately make you to be my cultivation partner."He said .His father?The Wen Sect's leader?Just what the heck is going on."Come ,let's go."
I follows him quietly .If I says anything bad right now who knows what they'll do to the lotus pier.

-----------------------------------------

"WEI WU XIAN! Father,we must go save him! Who knows what the Wen dogs are going to do with him!"Jiang Cheng shouted .Jiang YanLi is already trying to hold her tears while gripping on Jiang Cheng's clothes . "Jiang Cheng! You better behave or we WONT save him. "Madame Yu slaps him ." You're going to be a sect leader in the future! And being one is not allowed to have this kind of attitude!"  "F-father ,what are we going to do now?" YanLi sobs. Jiang FengMian looks down deep in thoughts.

Word spreads quickly and soon the Jin , Nie and Lan sect heard about it.They gathered together like the meeting in Gusu."This is outrageous!"Nie MingJue slam his cup on the table."I can't believe it...I know there are rumours about  Wen RuoHan has his eyes on Wei Ying but I didn't expect it to be true."Lan QiRen began touching his beard(dk how u say that )."It is unfortunate as it seems,but a-xian being targeted isn't a surprise."Jiang FengMian look down into his tea .Everyone nods their heads . All sects have at least say something except for Jin GuangShan,who is looking right and left."What do you think of this Sect leader Jin?"MingJue asks."...Emm.....Well,everyone knows that RuoHan loves ChangSe right?So naturally after her death her son will be targeted..."GuangShan fake laughs a little and look around again.Lan QiRen sighed ."We will think of a way to get him back ,Letting a SanRen descendant staying in his hand is too dangerous.Everyone agreed.

"Wei Ying....." A white looking teenage boy murmurs with his hands turns into a fist."WangJi,I'm sure Young Master Wei will be all right ,believe in him."Lan XiChen came to comfort him."..Hm..."

/////////////////////////////////

"Open the doors!"The heavy doors open ,with Wen Chao bringing him inside .He went in and kneels down."Father,Wei Ying is here as you requested."  "...Hn ,good job.Now leave."Wen Chao stood up and leave with the doors close again . Now I'm alone here standing right at the center of the Sect leader's BIG room .Wen RuoHan walk towards me and stop right in front of me.He lift his hands up,and began caressing my cheeks.I flinch a little by his cold touch and a little too shocked to make any sound."Wei Ying....ChangSe's son.."  Wait!how did he know my mother's name?   He pulls down my red ribbon,letting my hair loose .He began touching it,lift my hair up to his nose and smells it."...Just like ChangSe ,always a fragrant smell."He smirks.I look away in disgust ,wanting to get out of here.He then put his hands on my waist,making my body sticking with his."from today onwards,You will be serving me.If you think of running away or disobeying,who knows what I'll do to your beloved lotus pier." He then suddenly chains both of my hands together .(don't ask me where he get the chains XD ) "I still have some paperwork to do, would you mind entertaining me?" He sat down in front of the table and pulls the end of the chain ,making me falls down in between his legs.He hugs me from behind and licks my earlobe .My face heat up instantly ."Your first time experiencing it? It's okay,you'll get used to it."He bits my ear while using his other hand to lift my chin up. "Nggghh!" I let out my voice , my cheeks still flushed .He seems enjoying toying with me ."ahh.." I must endure it....must...endure ........it

Is this okay?😂

Damn....YiLing LaoZhu is back!!! *fangirling while destroying things*

Only a few more days....Season 1 will be over and we're gonna have to wait for season 2 'sigh'