Once in a Lifetime

Hi readers!! It gives me immense pleasure to meet you here. Here I'm going to explore my creativity. Before that, I would like to introduce myself as a huge fan of CID, an Indian crime show. It's not just a crime show but a tale of trust, friendship, leadership and what not!!
===========================
Senior Inspector Daya fans, buckle up... This is a fan made love story. (Please don't kill me for this... It was the task given to me...) Sorry for the mistakes in advance. Feedbacks are welcome.
============================
Note: Love is something which is quite gradual in process. Love is a subject which has more things to say. I am trying to cover as much as I can. This story can be a usual one. Sorry if the story is too long. The conversation parts are highlighted in italics. Conversation is less and it will be more like a written update so that you can have a gist of the storyline.

Scene 1: CID Bureau
ACP sir, Purvi and Pankaj had left the bureau to investigate a murder case. Daya had went to meet his informer for an important case. Abhijeet and Freddy were busy cross checking some files. Meanwhile Abhijeet's phone started ringing. He saw a landline number flashing on the mobile screen.

Abhijeet (still looking at the file): Hello, Senior Inspector Abhijeet here.
A lady responded him.
Lady: Sir, we are calling from City hospital
Abhijeet: Yes, tell me.
Lady: Sir, Senior Inspector Daya has been admitted here in our hospital. He had met an accident.
Abhijeet (in a shocking tone): What? What are you saying?
Lady: Yes sir. I am telling the truth. A lady had admitted him now. Since we know Daya sir very well, we called you immediately.
Abhijeet: Oh my god! Is the lady still there?
Lady: Yes sir. She is still here.
Abhijeet: Please tell her not to go anywhere. I will be there in ten minutes.
Abhijeet ended the call. Freddy became puzzled after seeing Abhijeet's nervousness.
Freddy (in a confused tone): Abhijeet sir, what happened? Any problem?
Abhijeet (in an anxious tone): Freddy, I will tell you about it later. If ACP sir asks me just tell him that I went out for an important work.
Abhijeet rushed out and got into his car. In few seconds, the car vanished like a lightning as he ignited it.

Scene 2: City hospital
Abhijeet came rushing into the hospital after crossing the heavy traffic in the road. He immediately went to the receptionist cabin to confirm the news.
Abhijeet (in an anxious tone): Excuse me, I got a call from this hospital. Is Senior Inspector Daya admitted in this hospital?
Receptionist: Yes Sir, I was the person who spoke to you. Daya sir is in room no. 423.
Abhijeet: Thank you.
He ran and got inside the lift and within few seconds, he reached the room where Daya is lying unconscious. He saw through the transparent door, which reflected unconscious Daya. He was shocked to see his friend like that. A nurse came and gave Daya's things, which consisted of Daya's badge, wallet, mobile etc.
Opposite to the room, he saw a lady wearing saree, seemingly worried about something.
Abhijeet: Excuse me, madam. I'm Senior Inspector Abhijeet from Mumbai CID. What is worrying you? Whom you're waiting for?
Lady: Sir, I am worried about the person who is inside the room. I admitted him in this hospital.
Abhijeet: May I know your name, please.
Lady: My name is Srishti.
Abhijeet: How did you get to know about the accident?
Srishti: Sir, I was coming back from an event near Juhu. Some of the street lights were not working properly. So the road was almost dark. As I walked in that road, I found a car stood hitting the tree. I am not sure if it's a car. So I switched on the flashlight in my mobile. It was a white colour car. As I approached near the car, I found a person lying badly injured inside the car. So I immediately called the ambulance and brought him to this hospital.
Abhijeet: Did you see anything different other than this?
Srishti: Nothing, Sir.
Abhijeet: He's not a normal person. He's Senior Inspector Daya.
Srishti: Oh I see. Sir it was really pathetic to see him like that.
Abhijeet: It's okay Srishti, Thank you so much for your timely help. Can you give me your residential address? I will drop you home.
Srishti: Sorry sir. If you don't mind, can I take care of Daya sir?
Abhijeet: Why do you strain yourself? Won't your family members search for you? It's already too late.
Srishti: Sir, I don't have a family. I'm living with my friends. They will understand my situation.
Abhijeet: Okay, you can be here.