Introucing The Gang

The Gang.

Laura turtle (Mariana):

Richest of the gang, Laura's very athletic she plays volleyball and Is the captain of the varsity cheer team. laura also has a reputation as the hottest girl in school. Though she is a queen bee, laura is very modest and quite shy.

Jasmine (jaz) Spano (Jade Thrilwall):

Smartest of the gang. Not only is jaz the smartest but she's probably the meanest, she's very sarcastic and is a very independent girl. Jaz is not afraid to say what's on her mind and will be the first to correct someone if they do or say something incorrect.

Celine (cel) Morris (Iggy azelea):

Very rich but not quite as rich as laura. Cel has a reputation of being the bad girl, her entire life at school consists of pissing of teacher and getting attention from other students. Not only is Cel a bad girl but she is extremely beautiful and uses her looks as an advantage in most situations.

Yairi (ari) Slater (Kylie Jenner):

Ari is probably the biggest partier in the history of the world. She's grown up with her dad who's a wrestler, they were never very rich. She, like cece had a bad girl reputation.Not only does eveyone want to party with yairi, every girl wants to be yairi. Since she is very tomboy she is apart of wrestling team and football team so she is very close with some of the hottest boys in school.

Aileen Powers (Cailin Russo):

There is one word to describe aileen, geek. Aileen isn't very smart and is extremely accident prone, but " dumb blonde" attitude and good looks usually get her out of trouble.

Cameron Dallas (Himself):

Cameron is known as the bad boy with a good heart. He goes through girls faster than he goes through hair gel but he treats every single one like a princes. Though of his good looks and charm he his secretly insecure.

Hamilton (nash) Grier (Himself):

Nash is one of the smartest guys in school. No only that he's Extremely good looking. Nash is very cocky and sarcastic, and always up for a challenge.

Benjamin (Hayes) Grier (Himself):

although nash and hayes are twins they're complete opposite. All hayes cares about is sports, he plays football, baseball, and is a wrestler. He's so dedicated to sports that he doesn't find time for things like school.

Taylor Caniff-Slater (Himself):

Taylor is aris half brother. Taylor is a complete sweetheart. He can never say no which grows to be a problem, many people (girls especially take advantage of him)

Shawn Mendes (Himself):

Shawn is the talented one. his amazing voice and dancing sweep girls off they're feet and amaze eveyone. even with such a great talent he is very shy and modest.