Chastity Belt

(I don't believe I've seen one with this.

Hopefully, I do well.
Also, I'm going to use Mother_Shadow idea because I thought it would fit and I really liked it.)

"GENO." Reaper was all over him again, but this time, it was for a different reason than usual. 

Geno held onto the key tightly, moving it away from Reaper's grasp. "No."

"But Geno~." Reaper whined. "It's been AGES."

"It's been a month." Geno grumbled, walking away from him to sit on the couch. Of course, Reaper was on him as a cat is on catnip. 

"Please Geno, don't do this to meeeee."

"You said you wanted to try something new."

"On you!"

Geno huffed. "Well, this is payback then because there is no way in hell I'd wear that."

Yep, Reaper was wearing a very well-made chastity belt. It wasn't like most, considering it also inhibits magic from forming certain things, but it still was rather effective.

"Geeeennnnoooooo~."

The smaller tried shoving him away but the stupid God was practically glued to him.

"Geno, you're killing me!!" Reaper groaned, itching for any stimulation as possible. "Please?"

"Reaper get off of me-" Geno tried to pull him off once again but found himself cut off as his scarf was being yanked. He gasped and clawed at it, glaring as Reaper teased him.

"Come on-" Reaper sat down in Geno's lap, straddling him. "Just a little fun~?"

Geno found himself flustered and speechless as the other began to grind against him, roughly trying to receive any stimulation. The bulge in his pants was beginning to become apparent as Geno shamefully began to grind back, turned on by Reaper's actions.

It HAS been a month since they did anything. The smaller honestly thought the other wouldn't last that long.

He stopped. Quietly, he cursed himself. Reaper had survived this long, he can wait another month! Geno moved to put the key in his pocket but suddenly realized that there was nothing in his hand. Panicked, he turned his head towards Reaper, which was excitedly unlocking his belt.

Color drained from his face as he watched the belt drop with a loud THUNK.

"I've been waiting for the right moment to distract you~." Reaper purred, his magic already building and taking shape. "Now let's see how long you can stay awake~."

Suddenly, Geno felt himself fall back into their mattress, their bedroom replacing where they once were. Reaper had both of Geno's legs propped up on his shoulders, secured together by the rope Reaper uses around his robe (which was currently thrown on the floor). Geno found his own clothes on the floor too, shivering from his bare bones.

Reaper smirked. "Good luck Geno~."

Without warning, Reaper shoved his whole shaft inside, stuffing Geno completely. The smaller allowed his back to arch as a wordless gasp escaped his mouth. His hands scrambled to grip anything at all, settling for the bed sheets themself.
No time was wasted as Reaper continued to mercilessly pound into Geno, properly enjoying himself. He smiled as he felt the feet tied behind his neck and the legs against his shoulders squirm and shudder with each thrust. He drank in Geno's moans and high-pitched squeals, his smile widening.

Only after a few more thrusts, the walls around Reaper's member constricted, squeezing pleasantly as Geno stifled a small whimper. The smaller's seed stained his own ribcage as he climaxed, coating it spectacularly. It sputtered a few seconds before lying against his 'stomach', twitching only as Reaper released his own seed inside of him. He let out a short breath until it turned to a confused noise as Reaper continued on.

Sparks ran up Geno's spine as more stimulation flooded his body, this time being more powerful. He grabbed at Reaper's hands as small tears began to form. "Wha-?"

Geno squeaked as Reaper hit a sensitive nerve, throwing him back into pleasure once again. His legs soon melted away to jelly and he could no longer feel anything but Reaper's dick prodding his insides.
Reaper leaned down a little, hovering over Geno as he thrusted, taking in the writhing image beneath him. He slammed into him once more, aiming slightly upward and hitting a sensitive spot dead on, smiling as he was rewarded with a choked scream. The walls were eagerly massaging him now, pulsing and squeezing, coaxing Reaper further in.

Geno found himself coming a second time as Reaper hit that spot again, his toes curling as more tears slipped from his eyesockets due to overstimulation.  Reaper continued onward, forcing Geno to ride through his orgasm and drop into more and more pleasure. His mind began to haze as his grip on the bedsheets tightened.

His body felt hot with electricity as everything became more and more sensitive. His member twitched more and more, pulsing like the rest of his body with his racing heartbeat.
He let out a sudden strangled noise as Reaper decided to grab Geno's member, pumping it in time with his thrusts.
It didn't take long for a third and fourth climax to be reached, wracking through Geno's whole body.

He was starting to lose consciousness as yet another orgasm was beginning to build, everything melting away until it was just the searing pleasure. Reaper noticed Geno beginning to tap out and roughly dug into him, receiving a quiet moan from him. Reaper wasn't even completely satisfied, refusing to slow down even if Geno was almost gone.

With a few more thrusts and his hand squeezing the other's dick, he buried himself deep inside Geno and spurred his own orgasm, feeling the other's own climax spill out as he gave in to unconsciousness.

~

Everything burned. Geno could barely move a single bone without it feeling a little sore. He tried to move in bed but his legs were practically jello, making any attempt to walk or even turn over a pointless challenge.

He squinted at the ceiling of their bedroom, trying to recall what happened last night, until he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from his left. Geno glanced over to see a naked Reaper tucked into bed with him, soundly asleep. He wasn't wearing a chastity belt.

OH.

(I wrote this on my phone so I hope I didn't make too many mistakes :/)

Edit: Apparently there were a lot of mistakes. Thank you all for pointing them out to me :)