1. Day Dreaming

Lily

2 years, 11 months later

Basking in the hot sun on the coast of Spain at the beach, I can't never really fully relax anywhere like the families around me. I'm always thinking and worried about Damien ever since I found out about his illegal fighting in the prison so he could get a shorter sentence.

But, glad he only has a month left.

When I first found out I was pissed! I called Valentini straight away and asked why he didn't tell me. He said he didn't want me stressed more then I already was at the time while I was pregnant. I also asked if there was another way we could get him out early and he said no. That Damien had already agreed to take the 3 year deal to prove his worth, whatever that meant! then to accept the 5 year sentence he had.

When I was going on eight months pregnant with our son, I couldn't help but to wonder? How could my mother ever go on with life not telling Jack about me when I was a baby? Because, I couldn't stop feeling guilty about how Damien didn't know he was going to be father. I didn't want to be like my mother and not say anything, because I knew how it felt without a dad. So, I decided I was going to take a trip to the prison and tell him personally, until Taz made it perfectly clear! That I wasn't to go there, nor anywhere else in L.A. Not that I would've went anywhere else afterwards.

Only,... if it was ever safe!

When he refused to tell me why!, I threatened to ditch his ass until he told me. Taz explained when Viper found out his son was still alive, he had men watching on the inside of the prison and at Jack's club.

So, I settled with waiting until I gave birth to send a picture of baby Damien and I, to Damien so he'd know he had a son. Valentini said he would give it to him personally, so I'd feel a little better.

I still wonder what Damien thought about everything and about the baby.

Taz said it turned out best, that I left when I did, cause Viper was still looking for me and was pissed! That it was I who got Zest out of prison. It was known when Beast and Zest reopened up Zest's old fighting business that people talked. That's how Felix was able to find Sabrina at a strip club. Even though it was six months later. Unfortunately, Sabrina had turned in to a drunk after her sister had died a month before by drug overdose, so Felix wasn't able to get much out of her before she was killed.

I snapped out of my day dreaming when I heard my friend Stacey walking back over to me with my son. She's 3 years older than I am. I met her at a dojo back in London a couple weeks after I gave birth, when I wanted to get back in shape and lose the weight I had. Now, I have more muscle then when I was 18 and can pack more of a punch if I  needed to.

Taking my son out of her hands, I gave him a quick kiss on his little dimple setting him on my lap. He looks so much like Damien with his eyes and hair.

"How was he?" I asked.

" He was good, other than him pulling an old lady's hair while waiting in the check out line. She tried pinching his cheeks, telling him how cute he looked" she said proud.

I shook my head, letting out a small laugh.

My little Damien!

" You ready to go?" I asked getting up.

" Yes, I'm so... excited!" she said as we made our way back to the hotel.

We were ready to take a trip to Romania and tour around the different castle's. I didn't like to say in any place more then three to six months. So, when I was ready to leave from London I asked her if she like to come with me and help out with the baby as we became good friends.

When I first had Valentini get me a small private jet.
Juliet decided she'd stay back in the U.S. to take care of the estate I had. As she said she was to old and didn't like plane's.

So, here I am! Doing what Valentini said I should do. Tour, and tour I have. I've been to Hawaii, Paris, France, Italy, Australia, London and Spain.

I am going to try and keep busy, and stay away from all drama. I don't want to put my baby in danger and it be my fault. I wouldn't be able to live with that. Although Damien gets out in a month. I am not going back! It would just only cause problems and I can't have him with me because Jack and Beast need him more, and I will not take him from them again.

Even though they still have problems with Viper and Thomas, I don't want to be in the way as a distraction if something happens, because I know Jack, Beast and Zest have to confront their own past with Viper sooner or later.

⭐⭐⭐

🙋Don't forget to 🌟vote, 📝comment, and follow. 🙋