Chapter 15: Bullied

You both are done and go to school. When you arrived at school you split up. He goed to his friends and you are searching for friends. You bumped up to two girls. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to do that" I said. "Ooh it doesn't matter haha" they saud back. "Hii i'm Lia, I'm nee here" you said while shaking your hand with them. "Welcome to our school, it sucks haha. My name is Sara, and this is kate" she said pointed to kate. "Hii nice to meet you" kate said. "Yea it's nice to meet both of you" you said while smiling. You walk with them to your class because they are in the same class as you.

~Lia's thoughts~
They are very nice to me and I hope they will be like this. Not the same as Marcus. That they are different as you expected. But still I love Marcus haha he ie cute.

The bell rings and you already had 4 more classes. Everyone is going home and you are searching for Marcus but you couldn't find him. Were is he?! Is he not at school? Is he hanging with his friends? I don't know... You are searching for him. Martinus run up to you and screaming "LIA HELP ME!!" Martinus said breathless and crying. "OMG martinus what is it!!" I said shaking. "It's MARCUS, COME WITH ME!" Martinus said taking my hand and started to run to some dark street. Martinus stopped and pointed to Marcus. He was laying on the floor and he had blood everywere. Hie nose was bleeding his face and his hands. You run up to him. "OMG MARCUS what happend??!" You asked worried. "Some.. guys punched.. m.. me". Marcus said crying about to pain.

~Martinus thoughts~
What should I do? Should I bring him to an hospital? I can't live without my twin brother he is like me soulmate. I'm gonna bring him to a hospital and call mom and dad when we get there.