The beginning.

Dear Diary,

Today is the day I moved to my new house away from my parents. I am currently 20 years old. I know it's funny that I have a diary at this age, but I want to cherish every moment of life. Since the car accident, I couldn't remember a single thing. It took me a while to remember my parents. Anyways, I just unpacked everything  in this wonderful big house. I can't wait to greet my new neighbors. I guess I need to finish unpacking. I could see people starting to come and greet me. They are so nice to bring gifts.

I closed my diary and left it on my desk. I started to head downstairs with boxes that I already unpacked. Once I went downstairs, I heard the door ring. I saw a couple holding a box of homemade cookies. I smiled at them, knowing that we would always see each other since we live right next to each other.

"Hello dear and welcome to our neighborhood." The lady said, holding the box of cookies.

"Thank you! I hope it's worth living here."

"Oh, don't worry. This neighborhood is the calmest and friendliest of all other neighborhoods." The husband of the lady said.

I smiled, knowing that they were sincerely telling the truth.

"I'm Catherine Belvore, but you could call me Miss Belvore."

" And I'm Mark Belvore, or you could call me Mr Belvore."

"My name is Yuna Lee. Nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you too! We made our homemade cookies."

"You guys didn't need to! I should have given you something in return."

"No such thing, you are our new neighbor."

"We'll see you around dear! Goodbye."

"Goodbye!" I said while waving.

I closed the door while smiling. I wonder when the others are going to come.

Kim taehyung's POV :

"Guys, we need to go greet our neighbor!" I yelled.

"I'm coming!" Said Jimin.

"Is Jungkook coming?"

"Yeah, he's just getting ready."

"What about Yoongi?"

"Him too."

"They're taking forever."

I sat at the living room.

"What's the pint of going if we're going to be late. It's almost nighttime!" I yelled in frustration.

"Calm down, it's better late than never."

"Whatever..."

I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Finally! Let's go."

We walked to the door of our neighbor. We knocked three times. The door opened and there revealed..... Her....