Paranoia

I didn't sleep the whole night and I regret it.

I couldn't sleep because of Jungkook and the text. I would hear cracks on the floor. All kinds of noises. I decided to go downstairs with my phone. I went to go get a drink when all of a sudden, my phone went off. I grabbed it, forgetting about what happened yesterday. When I read the name of the person who was texting me... it was him. The stalker.

Unknown.                                         
What are you doing late         
At night?                           

                                                                  Yuna
                                                         None of your
                                                               Business.
I closed my phone.  I Finished drinking and went outside for fresh air. I sat on my chair outside on my porch. I looked around, checking everyone's houses to see who's stalking me. But nothing. Nobody was there. They were all sleeping quietly. Suddenly a car stopped in front. I got a little bit scared because the car was tinted and it was black. The window rolled down and it was Jimin with Yoongi.

"What are you doing out here?" Jimin asked.

"Needed fresh air. I couldn't sleep at all."

"Do you want to chill at my place? I was going shopping for snacks." He asked.

"Sure."

I got up,still in my pjs. I walked to their house. He opened the door for me. I smiled. I went in and sat on the couch. Jimin and Yoongi came in with their bags of snacks.
Kim Taehyung came downstairs, rubbing his eyes, when suddenly his eyes landed on me..

"Yuna? What are you doing here?"

"They asked if I could chill with you guys. Is that okay?"

"That's super okay!" He said in a happy tone.

I smiled at him. He blushed. They sat next to me and opened the tv. We watched movies and talked a lot. It was time to go home.

I didn't feel someone stalking and thought it was just paranoia but...

I was wrong.